HybridZ

WTB: 1975-76 280z Items - Help me finish!!!!

OldAndyAndTheSea

Hey there guys

I am converting my 1973 240z to fuel injection. I need the following items from a 1975-1976 Datsun 280z. Some items may be interchangeable with later models but I am unsure enough to post, so if I am mistaken, please correct me.

#1: Set of dropping resistors

(Previous owner cut my harness so where the dropping resistors plug into is missing, and I will have to splice the wires back together)

I will pay extra, whatever it takes, to buy the 2 dropping resistors and the part of the EFI harness that they plug into. This is one of the only remaining things I need to finish my system so this is priority #1. Name your price.

#2: Thermostat housing from a 1975-1976 (or 77-78 if they aren't any different) I need the bottom section, where the sensors plug into, in usable condition.

Please post whatever you have, with a price please. Or feel free to PM me with ANY leads or information regarding my swap.

Like I said the dropping resistor issue is the main concern at the moment and I would love to pay someone for a set of the resistors with the whip they plug into in the efi harness.

Thanks for your time

Hey there guys

I am converting my 1973 240z to fuel injection. I need the following items from a 1975-1976 Datsun 280z. Some items may be interchangeable with later models but I am unsure enough to post, so if I am mistaken, please correct me.

#1: Set of dropping resistors

(Previous owner cut my harness so where the dropping resistors plug into is missing, and I will have to splice the wires back together)

I will pay extra, whatever it takes, to buy the 2 dropping resistors and the part of the EFI harness that they plug into. This is one of the only remaining things I need to finish my system so this is priority #1. Name your price.

#2: Thermostat housing from a 1975-1976 (or 77-78 if they aren't any different) I need the bottom section, where the sensors plug into, in usable condition.

Please post whatever you have, with a price please. Or feel free to PM me with ANY leads or information regarding my swap.

Like I said the dropping resistor issue is the main concern at the moment and I would love to pay someone for a set of the resistors with the whip they plug into in the efi harness.

Thanks for your time

I have several sets of dropping resistors properly stored away just have to find them.Thermostat housing i have ready to go and maybe with all the sensors.