HybridZ

Replica 240z

DO WANT! I hope we get new rules for building cars in Norway this year, and if we do, I'll purchase a chassi. 600kg car with a 400hp 3,2l stroker with tripple webers would be fun (or death trap) ;)

F our rules! my chassie is looking for a new roof! and now it will be carbon fiber! New doors glass outside, carbon inside, carbon hood and hatch :) and then some other glass parts! :D

Btw haajehaa, the law is getting changed, you can start planing your build by next summer ;) you can bet that if i don't get my car road legal it is going on a diet for track use only :)

Shipping over her is not at all bad :) and i expect that there is a survivable market here in europe.

This got me realy exited! woopi!

• 2 years later...

I may have missed it, but I saw in one post where you were talking about different options for the shell + subframe. I was thinking that what would probably be popular (at least imo), would be just the shell with measurements for the front subframe. This would save you some money and allow the customer to build the subframe however they want while keeping all the pickup points in the corrrect locations. I'm honestly really happy to see what you guys have done. If you had this available 4 years ago, I would have been all over buying a full shell and all the other bits. As it is now, I'm so far into getting my 240 restored that it wouldn't make sense. But if in the future I have the money, I'll definitely revisit this.