HybridZ

Rich's RB25 s30 build

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've been jumping around a bit, waiting on some small pieces for the engine, so I pulled the gas tank out, drained it, and waiting for the gas vapors to air out... Meanwhile, I installed my Arizona Z front brakes.Before...[img=http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu147/spcrich/1975%20280z/99_zps6255558a.jpg]After...100_zpsafcd9a0c.jpgWith my 15" wheels on...[img=http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu147/spcrich/1975%20280z/101_zps65736fb6.jpg]

Any issues fitting the 15" wheels. Didn't know the wilwoods clear 15" wheels. That opens up my options a bit.

I was stationed at Camp Casey for 14 months, 41st Signal Bn.  I actually handed the car over to J. Taylor at F&D Auto when I left for Korea, luckily it took about 12 months to gather most of the parts, so I was still able to get my hands dirty on it when I came home.  After I left Korea and took 30 days of much needed leave, I went to Fort Gordon for 6 months of school...  so the Z is still at Jon's shop until I finish class.   

• 2 weeks later...

Nice updates making some great progress. I think i missed it but what diff did you end up going with?

I've been scheming on paper for a while now how I want to build my car when I end up starting the project but I'm stuck at the diff, there's so many options it gets rather confusing