HybridZ

Z Shirts and clothing

aplyedmind

I am currently in the process of making some Z apparel basically Shirts and sweaters. I Figure I'd show the 2 Demo shirts I have ready . These are not the finish product just my demo shirts. Pictured is the Famous Devil Z From Wangan Midnight.In case those of you who don't know about Wangan Midnight its a Japanese Manga that Features a S30 Triple carb'd twin turbo L2800 Series Motor Bored Called The Devil Z . Awesome cartoon. Pictured below will be the First 2 Models. Please feel free to share you comments, Like it , Love it , Hate It? This is not a for sale thread just getting interest in before the print. Will be doing a limited run of each shirt I offer Please the more interest shown the more z Clothing we will offer, and the sooner we will come out with the next ones. Hope to hear from u guys soon.

Each shirt will cost $20 or if u buy one of each$35

Also the black boxes/borders will be removed once they are silk screened.

Sizes offered Large and medium inquire about other sizes.

Shirts will be printed on quality shirts.

post-5511-022527800 1330113214_thumb.jpg

post-5511-066557300 1330113216_thumb.jpg

post-5511-082425100 1330113218_thumb.jpg

post-5511-058416600 1330113221_thumb.jpg

I love them, but would prefer the S30 shirt to say Datsun instead of Nissan.

I was looking on my pc and the only 1 I had was the Nissan one so I used it.

I want to see a shirt that saw we are driven, or awesome or some other corny catch phrase.

I was gonna put some sayings on them at 1st but didn't want people to say ,"O I like the shirt just not with that dumb saying on it. :lol: