HybridZ

1200HP BMW/2JZ Hybrid/Crossbreed

cgmeredithjr

Not a 240Z, but I thought you guys would like to see what else I have been working on. This is a 2000 BMW M5 with an Accelerated Performance 3.4L 2JZ-GTE drivetrain. Accelerated Performance built Jamie Carter's Supra that is hitting 195MPH in the 1/4. She is a fat pig but HP can help that a bit;) Big brakes and possibly flares will be next housing CCW 18x11 front and 18x13 rear meats.

Cleve

DSC01362.jpg

DSC01363.jpg

DSC00866.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

DSC00869.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

Awesome job Cleve, fits in there nicely. I guess you won't have any problems with the rear end since it started life as an M5. I couldn't imagine driving a car with that much power, I wouldn't have a license for long that's for sure!

Edited by RB26powered74zcar

I'll get a video of the dyno tuning session as soon as the installation of the 3.4L is done. It's gonna be strong due to the increase in displacement and I have tightened up the turbine side of the Precision 7175, it now has a .81 turbine housing vs. the .96 that was used on the 3.0L.

Cleve

• 1 month later...