HybridZ

Wtb 240z

Chris Pine

So basically my trans went out on my Accord and it's no cheap fix and I have been toying with idea of getting a z for a little wile so what in looking for is a fresh motor and running gear. I'll need receipt varafieing the "fresh rebuild". Body can be in ok shape. No crazy damage like a rear quarter pannle hit or anything super cosmetic. I know rust is fixable but I'm looking for one with little to none. I want to stick with a 240z but if te price was right I might entertain a 260z. Let me know what you may have you can email me pics at chris@crpplumbing.com I'm building a project now do I really am not looking for another. Located by Riverside CA. No V8's

• 3 weeks later...

So basically my trans went out on my Accord and it's no cheap fix and I have been toying with idea of getting a z for a little wile so what in looking for is a fresh motor and running gear. I'll need receipt varafieing the "fresh rebuild". Body can be in ok shape. No crazy damage like a rear quarter pannle hit or anything super cosmetic. I know rust is fixable but I'm looking for one with little to none. I want to stick with a 240z but if te price was right I might entertain a 260z. Let me know what you may have you can email me pics at chris@crpplumbing.com I'm building a project now do I really am not looking for another. Located by Riverside CA. No V8's

what kinda of price range you want to stay in?