HybridZ

VIDEO of my RB30DET on the dyno

big-phil

Sorry guys Its hard to check hybrid on my phone. All my old stuff will be up for sale BUT!!!!!!!! I'm waiting to do the swap, then I'll see what I have left. I want to eBay it, so Ill post links here, or offer it here first??

To be honest eBay is so much easier and less drama :-/

Sorry guys Its hard to check hybrid on my phone. All my old stuff will be up for sale BUT!!!!!!!! I'm waiting to do the swap, then I'll see what I have left. I want to eBay it, so Ill post links here, or offer it here first??

To be honest eBay is so much easier and less drama :-/

The only problem with Ebay is the fee's, but I totally understand me. I'm a pain in the ass myself, but I try to be pretty straight forward about things. People expect to much out of buying used parts honestly. You've got quite a bit of money, seeing the forged parts, ported head, that intake. I'd assume the meth is going on the RB, but maybe not because you really probably don't need it like you do with the L28.

Unfortunately I have a few local guys in our Z car club that want stuff also. I'm getting tons of Facebook, YouTube, and hybrid messages wanting the intake, the head, the block & forged stuff, ARP, metal head gasket, Trans adaptor plate, transmission.....etc so it makes me think e-bay is the way to go? A bidding war would then insue? I got a lot of cash tied up that I really really need back.

I'm really trying not to think about it till after the swap and I can drive parts to ups in the rb30z :)

Hybrid helped me so much I want to help the guys here first, but I've already had messages from members wanting the same part. How would I sell stuff here and be fair about it? I can't run an auction style, and if I say I want X amount of $$$ for this, I'll get 10 replys of people wanting that one thing?????

Hybrid helped me so much I want to help the guys here first, but I've already had messages from members wanting the same part. How would I sell stuff here and be fair about it? I can't run an auction style, and if I say I want X amount of $$$ for this, I'll get 10 replys of people wanting that one thing?????

Phil, I hate to say it, but I think Ebay is the only fair way to go. I don't think it is fair for you to find out who was first dibs.

PLUS!!!!! Check this out, my friend Chris with the ford grabber blue 400whp Z has helped me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, he knows 1000 times more than you guys think I know. Anyway he has a stock 5 speed Trans that he oh corse keeps blowing up. I want to GIVE him my z31 shiro trans and adaptor plate. He built a motor for me, worked on my car, taught me to tune my car and the list goes on. So I need to make as much as I can on all my parts.

How much of a buddy am I :)