HybridZ

Autoloc Power Locks, anyone done this?

MidnightRider

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm doing a modernization of the interior in my 280z. Has anyone ever installed Autoloc Power Locks before? I know power/remote locks have been done on S30's before.. but I can't find any pictures of how they were installed and mounted to the door.

Did you find anything out on this? I'm trying to install an autoloc kit right now and it's not looking very promising.

Edited by jakez

Fitted these to a 240z. No need for attaching strap just 2 PK's through inner doorskin. Unsure what manufacturer but note the lack of protruding section on these actuators.

Edit:  Rhino Co Tecnology CLKHD Heavy duty central locking kit.  Hooked to Viper alarm  and DZ Start button for full keyless entry and starting.

post-31534-0-79065000-1362024831_thumb.jpg

Edited by Coopz

I did the same thing as Coopz on my 280ZX with the power locks, DZ start kit, and alarm.  This way I don't need a key for anything other than the hatch.  I took the rod out that would be used for the inner door lock manual switch and hooked it up to the actuator.  I had to massage the inside of my door panel to make the actuator fit but you can't tell from the outside.  Mine is a 280ZX though.