HybridZ

calling all blue Zs

GarageRatt13

I think we're thinking along the same lines with our blue aspirations .. I've pretty much chosen my color though ..

GM Laser Blue Metallic (21U) aka Blurple

2.jpg

I loved this color on my old Cobalt .. under some lighting it had kind of a purple hue to it

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First two pics are of one I sold a couple years ago - it was repainted using the orignal blue (904 I think), but with just a little more blue added to the mix. 3rd is of one I gave my brother, it's been painted the ford blue you see on 2007 ranger, focus, etc.

post-530-040458800 1332943724_thumb.jpg

post-530-019649200 1332943730_thumb.jpg

post-530-094763400 1332944010_thumb.jpg

1991-ish Viper GTS coupe "banzai blue" with AC Cobra/Ford Mustang "wimbleton white" stripes. PPG products, last painted in 1993. Carbon hood will get painted body color with stripes eventually. Do white floors inside and out and engine bay to reflect heat and make it easier to spot leaks and see what you are doing when you are under the car or under the dash. Mine are black and I'm blind trying to finish up projects as the sun is setting. That is how I'll do my next chassis. Don't do red seats (do as I say, not as I do) because they fade to pink very fast.

post-5903-004553600 1333423838_thumb.jpg

Edited by RebekahsZ

• 10 months later...