HybridZ

Calling "Mr Spanky" I want this grille

_Donovan_

I have been looking at this pic here and there for over a year. I really love it and want my Z to more or less have this front end. Th Z to the right with that beautiful grille is exactly what I would love to have on mine. If anyone has something like it or know where to get it and the little bumper ends I would appreciate it.

Thank you everyone.

post-9971-010131400 1332962323_thumb.jpg

Those bumper ends look like the stock bumper someone cut up and had re-chromed.

I do like the look! kinda like a 70-73 Camaro split bumper.

I just noticed the matching passenger side mirror! Where the hell did that come from?

Oh and no front blinkers. lol

Edited by tyler031734

I tried calling this shop but apparently the number provided by Google Maps was their fax machine number. I didn't know if anyone actually knew the guy with this car. The IMSA or cobra kit(not sure exactly) car on the left looks familiar. I figured it was a custom job but since I am willing to build one or have built I would rather go to the source.

Damn that car is beautiful though.

not sure if the shop is even open anymore. he was moving to dallas with his gf at one point and have lost touch. might go through dave at az car to get contact info as they were pretty tight. will swing by the old location to see if he is still around.

jimbo

not sure if the shop is even open anymore. he was moving to dallas with his gf at one point and have lost touch. might go through dave at az car to get contact info as they were pretty tight. will swing by the old location to see if he is still around.

jimbo

Nice, I will check into it. I really appreciate all the help. I hate to copy someone else's work but I really like that front end. And I am more than willing to pay him for the time to make another if he doesn't mind. I can probably reproduce something similar but I am on such a time crunch right now that I doubt I have time. May be what it comes down to though.