HybridZ

What did you do to your Z today?

Racer Z

Did my Sunday ritual, got up, went to DD, give her a dusting with the California Mop Duster, a quick Mothers instant wax  and to the Coffee/Gas Meet ...post-36683-0-96181400-1377476331_thumb.jpg plus went to the local Pasta dive for dinner just me and her  :icon12:

Edited by PLATA

Front strut bar installed; car seems more solid.

Roll center spacers installed;  steering wheel no longer pulls drastically going over bumps.

Launch control wired in correctly; bang bang.

Need a video of that ;)

I have cut and sectioned the transmission crossmember so that it fits the T5 transmission today, only need to add some bracing to it before I can install it.

Finally got the front right suspension back together yesterday. That gland night sure is a pita but I got it tightened down. Bent some new brake line (rounded off the old one taking it off...) and reassembled everything. Shes back! after 3 weeks being down she fired right up. What a feeling to drive the car again, shame fall/winter is coming...

Removed and replaced the cylinder head on my L28ET with my spare head with factory camshaft.  I need to get my MS3 up and running to pass Colorado emissions so I can renew my classic plates before the expiration at the end of September.  The law recently changed that only allows me to keep my collector plates if I pass an emissions test - I have been exempt for 10 years now.

It's a perfect storm.  I changed too much too fast in my configuration, going to an unknown hot cam and MS3 at the same time.  My car hasn't even run in over a year, now I have to get it going AND pass emissions in 6 weeks.  I really want to keep my cheap classic plates, and it sucks I have to pass a sniff test where I did not before.

• 2 weeks later...