HybridZ

Not a Z don't be mad but I got a new car

MrCleburn

Picked this S13 up here locally and I am loving it so far. Its all original and unmolested with 160k. Has complete uncracked dash and cold a/c. I wasn't going to get it but the guy gave me a hell of a deal on it and I couldn't pass it up. Its an SE and has power everything that works. Im also pretty sure it has an lsd rear end in it but I need to confirm. First thing I want to do is get some wheels and tires. Its gonna be a DD so I am not going to change much, the suspension and brakes are awesome.

Now I just need to sell my series one 240z so I am not broke. Don't worry I still have my 73 240zt so im not leaving just switching it up a bit :)

-Pat

post-25618-092508700 1334977548_thumb.jpg

Edited by MrCleburn

My ex and I bought one back in '95, not sure of the year though, think it was a '89. Great little car. Her's had the 12v motor. Aside from a clutch and DS window regulator, the thing was stone cold reliable for the 9 years we owned it. She's now the ex and the car belongs to someone else but I wouldn't mind still having that car.

Edited by clutchdust