HybridZ

I Need help identifying a replacement part

I'm installing the hyperflex poly bushing kit and while taking my front end apart (1973 240z) I ran into some issues with my LCA inner bushings.

Am I correct to assume that these are what people call "Front camber bushings"?

Here are a couple pictures of my part. I've researched, and couldn't find a definite answer, as apparently every other person calls it something different.

I'd like to replace them, and just wanted to know if I am looking at the right replacement parts.

photobucket-12646-1336593720201.jpg

photobucket-32814-1336593751473.jpg

photobucket-20295-1336593783731.jpg

Obviously she's pretty beat, and I've found this kit on eBay, is this what I am looking for? and if not, where can I buy these suckers?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DATSUN-240Z-260Z-280Z-Front-Camber-Bushing-Kit-/360380011706#vi-content

Let me know if I'm on the right track, thanks very much for your time. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Those are adjustable bushings for setting camber. You don't need them unless you want to adjust your camber. Your hyperflex kit probably has a bushing that will get you back to the stock camber setting.

http://www.blackdragonauto.com/icatalog/zr/full.aspx?Page=41

Gotcha, and yeah since I am definitely planning out a coil over conversion later this summer, this will work out well.

Thanks!