HybridZ

Stock Style Injectors - Options

Scottie-GNZ

Nobody?

Let me ask a different question: What injectors are folks using on their L28et in the 42-50# range?

I bought 36lb/hr from Motor Man Fuel Injection Supply. Call them and tell what you want. They have the larger ones there too. They really know their stuff. Just google Motor Man Fuel Injection Supply. They are bosch and he sent the short hoses and clamps with them and the seal on the manifold side. They are a direct fit for my 81 l28et manifold.

Edited by ozzzzz

I have 437 cc/min Ford injectors from Motor Man that work with the stock fuel rail. I found that in the winter when the rubber shrinks that I needed to add a second set of hose clamps around the injector barbs, but other than that, they've been great.

Edit: these are just barely on the low end of the range you listed so may not be big enough for your build.

Edited by Zmanco

I made no modifications at all, in fact I used factory 280Z o-rings on the tip end. Because I've not actually run them yet, someone else may be able to make a claim as to how well they work; the tip design is different, and the depth into the runner may be different too.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys im new to this site and I was just wondering if anyone can help me I have stock fuel system (I guess you would call.it) and I have up graded everything on my motor but the fuel system except for an after market fuel pump and I was wondering what is the next step for a fuel system ...

Hey guys im new to this site and I was just wondering if anyone can help me I have stock fuel system (I guess you would call.it) and I have up graded everything on my motor but the fuel system except for an after market fuel pump and I was wondering what is the next step for a fuel system ...

If you are changing injector flow rate, the first step is an aftermarket fuel computer.