xclusivekoncepts.com.

stony

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting, that pic of the black S30 with the Cowl hood is what Zforce is selling. It could be his or this shop could be ripping him off.... I sent Justin an email to see if this is the company that is making parts for him (good quality though).

Edited by GOTHALOSISM

I ordered my fiberglass 240 style bumpers from Oscar ("paezfs" on eBay; "Xclusive Koncepts"). He produces them himself.

I paid for them on April 14th and I finally received them on May 22nd after calling to inquire about my order on the 18th. Apparently, a set was sent out USPS without a tracking number and never arrived. The second came promptly by UPS. When they arrived, I found that the bubble wrap had left a pattern on the finish (in their haste to get me a replacement, the bumpers were most likely shipped before they were fully cured). Not a big deal as that will sand out. Unfortunately, a bracket on the front bumper was also loose and the bumper will need to be exchanged (according to Oscar, another couple days for them to produce it and then ship).

My experience above may sound bad, but Oscar has always accepted my calls (his personal cell number may be found on his eBay listings; give it a call) and has been very helpful in resolving the issues with my order. As long as it all turns out right in the end (judging from his customer service I have no doubt that it will), he offers these at one hell of a deal and produces them to order for your car year, meaning that they mount to the existing holes and you won't need additional brackets.

I'll update this when my replacement bumper arrives.

Edited by 8DC

Cool,

I did notice he answered my emails very fast.

Oscar brought some of his stuff to one of our Z car meetings. Looked like good quality. I don't need any glass parts but if I did I would have no problem calling him.

The websight

xclusivekoncepts.com.

Their stuff on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150615295045?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_949

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150808536896?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_506wt_932

Just curious if anyone has any reviews. most are positive on ebay

I bought the air dam and the bumper from Oscar, UPS messed up but he did send it on time, and i like the way it looks

2012-04-20_19-51-53_179.jpg

2012-04-20_19-51-10_201.jpg

i had to sand the bumper because it was still fresh and had marks from the packing stuff, but he is good

I bought the air dam and the bumper from Oscar, UPS messed up but he did send it on time, and i like the way it looks

i had to sand the bumper because it was still fresh and had marks from the packing stuff, but he is good

Cool i was actually looking for a pic of that air-dam.

I ordered the rear bumper and over fenders. will update when i receive. He bumpers come with all mounting hardware included.

Edited by RB26powered74zcar
PLEASE DON'T QUOTE PICTURES

I bought a fiberglass front and rear bumper from Oscar on ebay. They came "painted" with conventional spray paint that needs to be removed for real painting, but i don't hold that against him because the parts are listed as unfinished. I bought from him after reading some positive reviews on his parts and a bunch of negative reviews on MSA bumpers. Bottom line: medium quality part with excellent support.

Hey boggero. Thats a damn nice bonnet you have. Its not stock is it. Where did you get it?

Hey boggero. Thats a damn nice bonnet you have. Its not stock is it. Where did you get it?

I know an old guy that is good fiberglass, and gave him some pics of the competition scoop, cause im cheap and did not wanted to buy the real deal lol, he was going to do it pretty close but when i saw the hood that way, i liked it and left it like that, he charged me like 60 dollars lol

2012-04-20_16-53-38_655.jpg

2012-04-10_19-00-22_67.jpg

2012-04-10_17-56-56_405.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I would compare what the bumper was intended for and what your car actually is, to see if it's just a body difference.

I know there are at least 3 different ways the bodys at the rear bumper attachment point were. There are probably more variations on it too.

• 1 month later...

wow. cool to know im on here, thanks every one. just wanted to announce that i am redoing my site this week and offering lower prices on everything. also everything on the website will be lower than ebay. will be adding more z parts to the site all this week.

and as always anything you guys may need please contact me and ill be glad to do what i can.

also if anyone has any comments or input those are always welcomed. we are a growing business and always willing to listen.

xclusivekoncepts.com

I hate to be a downer, but I purchased the corvette tail light panel from them on ebay and it came cracked and mis-shaped. The crack was from shipping, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway as the panel was bowed out in a such a way that it would not have fit the car regardless. $165 down the drain.

I was under a time crunch to get the Z ready for a show, and as a result, didn't take the time to contact the seller and tell him about it, I just tried to make the best out of a not great situation. I ended up cutting the (cracked) panel using the outside parts to make camaro tail light panels.

I may have had the lone bad experience, but just be aware!

I bought the front bumper and fender flares from this guy. Both were good quality. My bumper also had some bubble wrap indentation when it arrived. It didn't look like it was gonna fit, but when tightened up, it had enough flex to fit snug to the body. The flares fit nicely against the body lines, and even without any welting, I got a snug, flush fit. I bought these flares back in February, and he didn't send enough snap caps for the screws. I emailed him about a week ago to see if I could get some more. He was awesome, and promptly sent out more snap caps than I needed, so I would have extras. I was very impressed with the fiberglass work, and the customer service.

I'll chime in on this one...

I ordered the front and rear bumpers from Oscar on Ebay and the first set arrived quickly. Upon installation I realized that the rear bumper required too much flex with the installation and produced waves and told him. He asked for pictures and I sent them to him and he reworked the mould to correct the issue... two months later he has sent 3 more rear bumpers. One of them was lost by UPS, the second was damaged in shipping and the newest just arrived and like previously mentioned has the bubble wrap marks on it. This is fine because I planned on painting them all as well. In return for the timeframe and troubles he compensated my time by sending a rear spoiler for the trouble. Downside is that it was not the correct curve on the bottom to match the slight curve of the rear hatch and the rear spoiler cracked at the bottom trying to get it to match

...I understand that nothing can be reproduced perfectly but I am seriously getting frustrated...

616539_265401800230634_1789524424_o.jpg

620475_265401910230623_1659401679_o.jpg

IMG_20120725_185935.jpg

IMG_20120725_185956.jpg

This all being said, Oscar has been always been on top of communications and replies very professionally.

Edited by R_3

I just got both the front and rear bumper. Got the front on, but these could use some mold tweaking. Brackets are not well placed either and the install hardware is a bag of carriage bolts, nuts and washers. I had to tighten the bumper a fair amount to get it close to the body, hopefully not enough to crack it over time.

The rear seems about 2" too wide and the brackets are not spaced the same from the sides of the bumper. We'll see how it mounts. If it sucks or has waves, back she goes.

I also don't think this is the same guy making these for MSA. The bumpers were a bit fresh when packed and I had the bubble wrap impressions as well.

For Oscar a couple tips: 1. Invest in packing material. 2. Invest in some decent boxes. It's cheaper than replacing bumpers.

We'll see how it goes.