HybridZ

xclusivekoncepts.com.

stony

Hey guys, ordered the bumpers, got them in the mail a week or so later. Was frustrated trying to mount when I realized I had no mounting hardware. I sent paezfs a message and he sent me a new pack in a few days. Very happy with build quality and customer service. I am still confused on the mount though. I realize the back mounting points go in the stock mounting holes, and I got that. I cant get the mounting hardware to work with the side stock holes however. The bolt is too thin to grip the stock threads, and there is no access to the back of the hole from under the car to be able to tighten it with the nuts. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

The hardware supplied for the rear bump is just a handful of hardware that wont fit anything. I had to bend up bracket and buy all new metric hardware to fit the car. the bumper did fit all that well either. had to twist and bend it to get it close.

Oscars over fenders were poor at best. I will say his costumer service is excellent. up to this point he has responded to every email i have sent him. i recently tried to install the over fenders i bought from him and they were no where near close to fitting. they were flat and would have to be bent to extremes to make them fit right. almost like they were removed from the mold too soon and laid on the ground and flattened out. I called him and he explained he has a new mold now and is going to send me a replacement set ASAP. i will update when i receive on the quality.

An update on my bumpers, I still cant manage to get the rear one to come in enough to mount, I tried both the provided bolts and also some that I picked up from home depot that threaded into stock holes. Really not very happy with how wide the gap is from the ends of the rear fender to the body, maybe it was a mold error.......Same problem with front. I can crank them tighter but then it waves.

Not sure if this is true but...

From Zforceproductions (justin's facebook page)

"Sorry for my absence lately... another shop in the trash and issues I'm dealing with in regards to them not delivering with my orders for over 2 months now & their QUALITY IS now complete GARBAGE!

Why does this eventually happen with EVERY shop I hire?!

DO NOT BUY from http://xclusivekoncepts.com/ as his parts are not good quality and I've had customers complain about them, as well as I've straight denied parts he's made for me because of these issue. The parts are literally separating into separate layers because he doesn't know how to lay them properly and the carbon parts are NOT made correctly either. He does NOT know what he is doing!

I've also discovered them selling my Wide ZG Flares directly on their site!

I've been battling to get quality parts made or a refund in return and he's yet to settle either and keeps promising to come through.

I've got legal documents (once again) on stand by as this is getting out of control.

And you guys wonder why I've considered getting out of the car scene for so long now... it's because of issues like these that happen all the time with these untrustworthy shops!

Thank you all for the continued support."

If this is true Buyer Beware....

Just to clear up the zforce issue.

He is waiting on one hood and two molds. Im waiting on payment.

our rear bamf flares are made from the same Japanese rears. I custom made my front flares. And I was sellig these on Ebay prior to me making them for Justin.

I also told Justin over two months ago I would no longer be making parts for him. I cant keep waiting on payments and im too busy with my orders to make his. I am a two man show and not a big shop. So we are juat focusing on our customers to send out the best stuff possible. We dont want to rush anything.

Thanks

Just to clear up the zforce issue.

He is waiting on one hood and two molds. Im waiting on payment.

our rear bamf flares are made from the same Japanese rears. I custom made my front flares. And I was sellig these on Ebay prior to me making them for Justin.

I also told Justin over two months ago I would no longer be making parts for him. I cant keep waiting on payments and im too busy with my orders to make his. I am a two man show and not a big shop. So we are juat focusing on our customers to send out the best stuff possible. We dont want to rush anything.

Thanks

So you guys were making the bamf flares for him? They are the same?

Did you read my pm regarding a replacement piece or refund of some type? You had asked for my help on how you could make it better (which I gave) but have made no effort to fix my situation.

It seems like others that have posted their issues have been able to get help - and it would go a long way towards making people on the board feel good about ordering from you again.

Bryan

So you guys were making the bamf flares for him? They are the same?

From what im gathering this was justin's latest shop he was having stuff made thru. Oscar is sending me another set of overfedners made with the new mold. i will post pics and a review once i recieve them.

From what im gathering this was justin's latest shop he was having stuff made thru. Oscar is sending me another set of overfedners made with the new mold. i will post pics and a review once i recieve them.

Cheers. Just had a set made a couple days ago. Lets hope for the best.

Ryan

about 2-3 months ago i bought front and rear fiberglass bumper for my 77 280z from oscar. when i receive the package it had the bubble wrap marks on the gel coat not a big deal! about 3 days ago i try to install them with the hardware provided (not the greatest hardware) but i tried for the pass 3 days to install them with no luck. the bumpers are too big and will need too much flexing. i contacted oscar and im working on the issue ,hopefully i can resolve the issue and get a new set or my money back .overall good costumer service ill keep you posted on the conclusion to the bumper crisis lol

• 2 weeks later...

Bump with new info, as said buyer beware... click link for pics of parts that Justin has received... (I'm not getting anything in return from Justin, I just want to let the Z community know about shady buisness regarding aftermarket parts)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.448571088527044.118469.101713726546117&type=1

and

post-1228-048701100 1349210616_thumb.jpg

Perhaps we are starting to have our own American "showcar body parts"? :lol:

WARNING - DO NOT BUY PARTS FROM XCLUSIVE KONCEPTS/OSCAR PAEZ!

NOT TO MENTION ALL THE MOLDS OF MINE (listed below) HE HAS IN HIS POSSESSION AND SOME THAT HE'S SELLING PARTS FROM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND PROOF ON THIS FORUM SOMEONE BOUGHT A VETTE TAIL LIGHT PANEL FROM HIM' date=' WHICH IS MY MOLD.

-s30 g-nose mold

-s130 g-nose mold

-s130 naca turbo hood mold

-s30 vette tail panel mold

-wide zg flare molds

-s30 street flare molds

-(2) s30 pantera hatch mold

-s130 pantera hatch mold

-s30 stock fender molds

-(2) s30 stock hatch mold

-s30 race headlight bucket molds

-s30 stock headlight bucket molds