HybridZ

xclusivekoncepts.com.

stony

Yea i just received the new and improved overfenders and they are trash just like the first set. No amount of costumer service can make up for bad quality.

Now here's the thing. ALL fiberglass parts are going to be bolt on or install without some amount of prep. but when you have to work the part to get it to fit right longer then it took to make the damn part, in my book makes them junk.

Oscar if you are reading this please stop selling this junk until you figure out how to get it right.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been going back and forth with Oscar for months. I requested a refund and it was issued via paypal about a month ago. It was denied from his bank. He tried again and it was denied again. I am the owner of giant fiberglass paperweights and out the money. Oscar if you are reading this: Seth wants his money back ASAP!!!

New update, XclusiveKoncepts no longer exists. Oscar changed the name to JDMflares.com (still no website) so what a good way on how to try to screw with people and their money.

The website is still the same but just changed names on it. He is still using Justins Molds for the flares and not the ones he said he bought from Japan. This is going to court of proprietary infringement.

STAY AWAY!

Edited by GOTHALOSISM

Wow. Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black. For Justin to say this is another "shady" business is a joke. He has the shady business.

When I ordered my LCA's from him in Jan 2011, he was taking the orders for the next lot of 10. They were supposed to be finished and shipped within a "few weeks." Three months later I found out that he never satisfied the original order of 10, as people were still waiting and complaining. Several months went by. I checked in at about 6 months. He said that he moved and now the shop that had the jigs and did the work was too far for him to keep up with. A few months later he wouldn't respond. By October 2011, I told him I wanted a refund. He said he would have the LCA's done and shipped within the month. By November, no such luck. I demanded my payment back and was told I'd have it within the week or two. He finally returned my money in Jan 2012.

Poor business is advertising that you have something for sale on your website, but can not complete. He has the nerve to tell people that he is just a sole proprietor and things take time. The order may not come with an expected ship date, but he will guarantee it will ship. Wish he had told me that when I first ordered them, to save me the hassle. One day I'm going to guarantee that I'll die too, but that could be today or 50 years from now. What a silly concept of a guarantee.

What ever is being stated by Justin of xclusivekoncepts, JDMflares, or Oscar one should consider the source. There was a reason he got the boot from here. He isn't misunderstood, he is a cheat. To be quite honest, I got the feeling that Justin just collected money from people to pay his bills and the next payment eventually pays the first person back. A rolling Ponzi scheme of sorts. Only reason I think this, is what happened to my $550 for a year and why did I have to wait months to get it back?

Give Justin's website a look (I won't post it as that is free advertising). He's is delighted to share his finished products and what he's shipped to people. Several shots include the great quality of product he's proud to offer. Now that there is an issue, liability or flaw, he wants nothing to do with it. HYPOCRITE!!

The only reason Justin is bringing this to light, other than wanting his molds back, is that he doesn't want to absorb the liability for the poor/flawed products he's sold to people. He can point the finger at someone else...likely because his business is not licensed or insured (not confirmed).

just coming on here one last time to clear some things up.

XclusiveKoncepts.com is very much up and still exists.

JDMflares.com is not just for the z community. I am changing my product to just fender flares across the board. this means newer cars and different vehicles. Its going to be just about fender flares and overfenders hence the name.

obviously GOTHALOSISM and justin must have had a tea party at starbucks or something. Im assuming justin forgot to tell you that i already told him to come pick up his molds. Im not keeping them here because i want to. they just take up room. Justin has yet to come pick them up.

also he must have forgotten to show you all the pictures i sent them regarding the differences between his and my wide fender flares. i have the original ones still sitting at my shop. his molds have not been used in months yet im still selling them. even when he finally picks up his molds i will continue to sell them.

good luck to the z community and hope all your vehicles get to where you want them. I know i still have a few to work on myself.

So, just to make sure I understand correctly, before you clear things up one last time, you're going to refund my money, correct?

When you admit that you have serious product issues, doesn't it seem right that you'd refund the money that you took from a customer when you knew beforehand that your product was crap?

Again, you ask for help and understanding, but then don't fix the problem that you admitedly created? Come on. Quit hosing people. If you can't make a decent product (as evidenced by the problems that have been posted), then do the Z community a favor and get out of business. Or make it right. Either would be fine.

Bryan

Dat240zg

231z please think before you post. I can agree with you on the LCA issue that was happening at the time. Now regarding the body parts that's a different story.

Remember when Nissan was having issues with oil consumption in the 350z's? Now would you sue/bad mouth the dealership that sold you the car or the manufacturer of said engine? Or say you order a well done steak at a restaurant and it comes back rare, do you blame the server or the cook?

In this instance Justin is the server and Xclusive is the cook, so that's where blame should be laid. As I said I am not doing this for my own benefit I just don't want to see a bad business practice regarding z's.

By Justin coming out and saying that there are major issues with the parts from Oscar then he is possibly saving lives. Now if he knew about the dis bonding issues before hand then he could be considered liable.

GOTHALOSISM:

Think before I post??? LCA's or bodyparts, it makes no difference. The issue is Justin's immaturity and poor business practice.

First and foremost, if I had a complaint and I'm being served by a waiter or am having an issue resolved at a dealership, than that waiter or dealer representative better have enough sense not to point the finger at the cook or manufacturer as a scapegoat to the issue. Sure the later may serve as the root of the problem, but the aforementioned still represent the product whether they like it or not. Can you image a Nissan dealership calling the manufacturer "shady" or "garbage?" I don't think that dealership would last long selling anyone's product.

The person to place blame is the end user, not the middle person arranging sales and handling the customer. Justin is ultimately the go between and quality control. He sees every item that leaves his home that came from Oscar. If there is an issue to be resolved, it isn't for him to air it out loud as he represents the products, whether he made them or not. Diming off the manufacturer is poor business practice and only conveys he is not capable of handling misfortunes, accidents, quality control issues, design flaws, returns, and basic negotiating with suppliers. This is why big business pays big money for quality representatives, overhead, licensing and insurance in the event there are these types of issues. Justin doesn't have those means and has played way above his head. He's finally been caught and he has no recourse.

I didn't get a business degree from one of the finer institutions on the West Coast for nothing. This, coupled with years of retail experience and customer service taught me something. Sometimes you have to eat the **** you serve...Justin just isn't willing to do that and quite frankly, I'm not convinced he knows how. HIs customer service is directly correlated to his personal life. When things are good you hear from him, when not, he hides.

Don't make Justin out to be the hero that he is saving lives. Remember, he's touched every product that's been shipped and he touted himself, how great the product were on his own website. Now he looks like a fool, pointing the finger and trying to circumvent the issue with a hindsight 20/20 approach. If he only knew...that is BS! He is still responsible for mitigating the issue. He is the salesman and he did the leg work to find Oscar. He checked Oscar's work from the first mold. He approved it. He sold it. He said it was great. He reaped a benefit. He posted customer responses. He earned more sales. Then he got a bad one and maybe another. Now he doesn't want to touch it. He just wants his molds and to walk away with no ownership.

I don't have any investment in this. I don't know Oscar, but I do know Justin as his former customer (can you call someone that when they never got a product). He has less than desirable qualities and lots to learn. He is young and eager, but misguided and not entirely capable. He has owness in the matter. He needs to step up. He should compensate those that have faulty products as they were sold from his website. His recourse is to take civil action against Oscar to reclaim his loss and any other matter he is alleging of him. In the meantime, he should apologize to his community for lashing out unprofessionally at the very person he contracted to make his products. In the future, he might think about another approach. For example: "It has come to my attention that some released products have failed in use. I have chosen to stop the manufacturing of those items until the identified problems have been resolved and made safe. For those that have experienced problems with my products, please contact me personally so I may help resolve any issues you may be having. It is my intention to make sure my customer base is pleased with the products I offer as I only intend to offer the highest quality products."

That is good business!