HybridZ

240Z Black Interior

240zBoy

Looking for 1972 240z crack free interior plastics, diamond interior molding, dogleg moldings, and door panels in black. A center console if it has the choke lever. Along with as much as the hardware if possible. I really need some door panels in good shape. I am just about done with the father/son project but the red interior I dyed black is not cutting it. PM me with what you have. -Thanks

Looking for 1972 240z crack free interior plastics, diamond interior molding, dogleg moldings, and door panels in black. A center console if it has the choke lever. Along with as much as the hardware if possible. I really need some door panels in good shape. I am just about done with the father/son project but the red interior I dyed black is not cutting it. PM me with what you have. -Thanks

I have some of the stuff you need. Some is NOS and some clean used parts. Besides what is listed below, I am pretty sure I have a really clean set of dogleg vinyl covers and some of the plastic panels.

Let me know if you are interested in any of it.

NOS Parts

Pair of Black Door Panels $700

Pair of Door Threshold Plates $150

Pair of Arm Rests $250

Amco Console Padded Arm Rest Pad $200

Passenger Door Grab Handle 80950-E4100 $ 35

One Door Chrome Inside Door handle plate $ 40

Pair of Door upper seals

89032-N4501 / 80931-N4501 $ 40

Pair of Hatch plugs ? $ 5

Clean Used Parts

Original Diamond Pattern Vinyl in Black. This was carefully removed from a low mileage 240Z many years ago. Soft and supple deep black color. 4 pieces includes both rear shock towers and 2 piece transmission tunnel cover. $100

Interior overhead light with nice white lens $ 25

Super Clean Glove Box Door w/ nice emblem $ 50

Motorsport Auto Cup Holder Fits ashtray $ 25

Pair of 280Z Black Sun Visors $ 50

Pair of 280Z Black Arm Rests $100

I am talking with two people in regards to nearly complete interiors but if they fall through or want to much I will pm you and see if you still have the used vinyl and dome lamp. Would love the door panels but I'm in the used market ;)