HybridZ

installing 240z parts on 280z??

70 DRMZ

I am going to sell the 240 or scrap the shell which is on a rotisserie at the moment. I wasn't sure where I should post these questions but thought this would do for now and if the mods want to move it they can do so.

I am wondering if there are any parts on the EARLY 73 that I should be saving for my SBC swap. Most of everything I have read suggests that most desirable of all are the bumpers/brackets which I have already set aside for the new project. E-brake cable is toast as I knew nothing of the value when it was removed....:(

Someone please chime in on anything else that I might need to save for the future.....

Edited by 70 DRMZ

Thanks for the heads up on this! Do I also need the LH and RH pieces that support the center valance if using these turn signals? What about the grill? Will I need to use the 240 grill as well? Removed the bumpers and brackets from the 77 today. I will be grabbing this 240 stuff out of storage tomorrow to mock-up the front bumper and see what works. I have everything so I know it will work, I'm just trying to get an idea of all the 240 parts that i need to do the change over.

Take bumpers, turn signals.