HybridZ

Cambridge/Boston MA guys!

xxjoeyxxeb

I havnt seen a silver Z around but I'll keep an eye out. I have a brownish 240Z and my dad has a flat black V8 280Z and my friend has a white boosted 240Z. So yeah theres three in my area. A few of my friends have other Zs too, a Z31 and Z33. Im sure I can get my friends to come out for a meet.

Was it this car?

2011-12-24_16-51-33_422.jpg

If so thats me! :D

I work in cambridge too ;) Were you in your Z? I'm always on the lookout for fellow Z cars.

Hit me up anytime to cruise/chill. I'm always down for meets or anything.

I may actually hit the track with some buddies this Wednesday if the weather holds up anyone is more than welcome to join us.

http://newenglanddragway.com/home/index.php

Edited by sito

Yes! That was you! Im stilling getting settled from the move and the Z is in storage for now because i havent finished working on some upgrades. But i would like to meet fellow Z owners, and i have another "Z" that I can bring instead. Lets plan something soon! Im busy until after july 8.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I'm not liking the rain, although I would get to test my wet traction with my new tires/wheels...

I'd be available for sat night or sun night. I have work until 4 on sundays but I'm free in the evenings.