HybridZ

NW Washington

choppntops

Im in Lacey Wa. Just looking for a few Z owners who might want to get together and help with eachothers builds or just go talk about our Z's. Maybe a club of some sort. So let me know if anyone is interested. I have my build on here it is slow going and have limited tools compared to what Im use to having at the shops I worked in and at Wyotech. But glad to lend a hand every now and then.

Hey, welcome to the club.

There are a bunch of us around here; some veterans, some kids, and some in the middle. I don't know if any of them will find their way in here but who knows.

We should start a list of PNW Z-ers. The Volvo club I'm a part of has one. The rule is: You don't get a copy of the list unless your contact info is on the list.

Shoot, I guess I'll start it. If you want the list shoot me a PM with your name, the year of your Z(s), email, and a phone number you can be reached at (specify talk/text).

PM sent.I have a 77' 280Z that I just got running with megasquirt that I built. I live near Shelton,WA and there is a brand new road race course here called The Ridge Motorsports park. They offer High Performance Driving classes and I have gone out to watch many events and I have only seen (1) 280Z!. We should get together at the track and show them them some real "style".

Here is a link to Ridge Motorsports park: http://www.ridgemotorsportspark.com/

Mike

The track is AWESOME! I am trying to get the time to take a Road Race class there from either The Ridge Racing School or Hooked on Driving. After I take the class I will be certified to drive on the high performance track days! I thought someone here was putting together a list of potential members for the area??

Summer is FINALLY HERE!! B)

• 2 months later...