HybridZ

WTB 17in SSR mesh rim shells/wheels. centers dont matter

williamb82

I am looking for some 17in SSR reverse mesh wheels. Either the full wheel in 4 or 5 lug, or just the outer shell missing the center section. I have the centers I need, but now need the outer shells. Let me know what you have and how much. Im willing to pay more for the shells in the proper width and offset for my needs since I wont have to send them off to be widened, etc... Im trying to go as close to 8in, and 9.5in wide staggard as I can. Preferably with ~+12mm offset.

williamb82@yahoo.com

813-900-0677 text only please

Edited by williamb82

These were posted on here a few months ago. Really nice wheels. He may still have them available.

You can try emailing him, it looks like he has been offline for 3 weeks.

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/105884-ssr-reverse-mesh-17x85-19-fronts-17x9-13-rear/page__p__990569__hl__ssr__fromsearch__1#entry990569

Edited by Hybrid240z

• 1 month later...

Well, I got a set of 17's, but they are 5 lug. If anyone here happens to have a set in 4 lug and wants to trade centers, lmk. Mine are full reverse mesh and the outer diameter of the centers are 16.5in. If I do not find 4 lug centers soon I will be converting my car to 5 lug.

17ssr1.jpg

17ssr3.jpg

17ssr2.jpg

Edited by williamb82