HybridZ

260z cam

Perfect240z

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone fill in the missing information here regarding this magically "C" 260 cam?

If its a Nismo part, it would have to be purchased and installed by someone post dealership, wouldn't it?

Why is it specific to 260's? Or are we saying some of these came stock from Nissan this way? The atlantic site cam table suggests all 260's came with this cam, then the excerpt from z240zdude says its a performance Nismo part.

Just wondering how likely it is that someone with a 260 engine is going to find this cam in it. Mine doesn't have one.... Inquiring minds need to know!! B)

Thats the story I got. But if you click the link on my first post it says the stats of it. A lot of people say it isn't really worth it and to buy a better cam. Its not the greatest on specs but it would be nice to have.

B. Whiskey- depends on if it needs work, A new cam with better specs go for 125-300 bucks. Since its specs arent the highest and if I had to do work on it would depend on the offer. Im pretty sure I don't want to pay as much for a new cam price though.