HybridZ

Need 300zx 5 Speed Tranny

2JZ260z

Thinkin about doing 5Speed swap in my Z32. need all parts required! Let me know if you got one!

Ive got a 1990 z32 na 5speed parts car with tranny and all associated parts still on the car. Not sure what their worth? Its got an aluminum driveshaft also.

Edited by ozzzzz

Well, I don't wanna pay too much. I have a number in my head what it will cost from a dismantler. If you're down to do a hookup for a Hybrid guy give me an idea what you want for it and we'll chat! I'm just doing an Auto Conversion for a 300zx 2+2 auto :3

Well, I don't wanna pay too much. I have a number in my head what it will cost from a dismantler. If you're down to do a hookup for a Hybrid guy give me an idea what you want for it and we'll chat! I'm just doing an Auto Conversion for a 300zx 2+2 auto :3

[/quote

What # do you have in mind? my car is a 2 seater not sure if the drive shaft will work.But I have all the rest of the parts and you would have to remove them yourself. I live in the 94550 area. A little over an hour from Sacramento. PM me your # and we'll talk about it.

Edited by ozzzzz