HybridZ

What is this body kits and where can I find it?

Happy Z

Hi guys I've had a hard time finding out what body kit is on this car here : http://motoburg.com/imgs/3516-datsun-240z-01.jpg.html

I'm on my ipad so I can't just post a picture, sorry and I hope the link works! But I'm most interested in those killer fender flares, if somebody here could help me find them I'd be much obliged!

Hi,

Google Mark Rolston 240z and there is a good write up about this car.

But here is the info. Custom Bodywork

"The body is stock except for the wheel flares, hood, front and rear spoiler. The hood and wheel flares are custom made by Al’s Bodyworks in Austin, Texas (512-836-1851). The flares are fiberglass and the hood is dry-carbon fiber. He’s got the molds for anyone who wants to do the same thing."

I called the guy about 4yrs ago and he said he has the molds and would make the fender flares for $800 take about two weeks depending on current work load. But if u want him to install, u send him the rims suspension and the car(bc he "...cuts and rolls the fenders for braking acclerating cornering, etc..."and he would do it for $2000,....PER FENDER!!! So roughly $9000. Like I said that was about 4years ago. So price may have changed.

I havent done it,...yet but im just now starting on my 240z so im still thinking about it bc i love that look. :D

Hope that helps.