HybridZ

Stage I II III cam and rockers L series

73s30t

Hey, I'm looking for a Stage 1-3 cam. I really prefer 2 or 3. Matching new or used rockers with it are a must. Wouldnt mind taking a head with the cam.

Let me know what you got and how much you would like. Thanks for looking.

Ya me too, if I did I wouldnt have to hunt for a cam with matching rockers.

Had I been thrown a great deal however instead of a lesson in things I already know from passers by I would have bought them right up lol. what can ya do....

Edited by 73s30t

I have a fairly big L6 cam that I'm selling. No rockers included, but Delta Cams (Tacoma, WA) resurfaces Nissan rockers inexpensively and you can send them a set; the turnaround time is quick.

Electromotive (Isky) asymmetrical lobe, externally oiled, X87, on CWC core:

$130, plus shipping. I have to take photos and I'll be posting a for sale ad here and on CraigsList Seattle within a week. PM me if you want to purchase.

Edited by DAW

I have another cam I have on Seattle CraigsList for sale. If the Electromotive was too big then this one may be also, but have a look at the specs and see. It is a regrind on a Nissan core. Note the "hyd" on the specs sheet is just referring to Delta's measuring apparatus, it is a solid lifter cam; not a hydraulic. It sounds like you may be looking for a stage I or II cam; not stage III.

To use this type of regrind, I was thinking of installing early L6 valves (N42, E88, E31)(0.10" longer than late L6 valves) into a late L6 head (P79, P90) in order to take up that much (0.10")lash as baseline due to the change in cam base circle. This would effectively turn stock .160" lash pads into .260" lash pads right from the start in setting up the cam; but you should check with your machinist on that.

specs are here:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/pts/3202650827.html