HybridZ

~73 Turbo L28 to N/A RB25 240z Project~

Never mind that! Found them on eBay. Nice build by the way. Your original s30 inspired my dream of an NA RB in the distant future!

Thanks, I miss the old Z..never should have sold it! The N/A Rb was really fun, finding aftermarket parts was a scavenger hunt though.

I'm looking forward to feeling turbo power once again! B)

Just a thought looking back on this post I had a thought. On my 1 Z I had a similar radiator and I got a sandwich plate and used that bottom portion of the radiator as the oil cooler and it worked pretty good. Had to get creative routing the line to clear the alternator pulley but just a thought.

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome work man, I still remember sending you a pm for your old Z when you were selling it but it went slightly beyond my budget on ebay and missed it. Got something else and now about it to finish it. It was one hell of a built looking forward to see this one as well :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, you have door dings. I hate how some people have no respect of other vehicles parked next to them. They open there door and Wam!. Nice car, I have those same dings. Hope you can fix her up to look extra clean.

Yeah it sucks. Once shes drivable I'm going to see about getting them fixed.