HybridZ

looking for 240z

inman

Dear all Z lover

I'm inman who is seeking for 240z for many years,

as im comic fans of wangan midnight,therefore, im looking for a devil s30Z outlook and blue color editon(as the photo attached),

because im the oversea buyer,thus i want to find the 240z which is in good condition then i dont have to be worry the following arrange details,

so that i will provide the spec as following,if anyone can complete my dream, please caontact me by email:inman1111@gmail.com i will be appreciate it.

my budget is around 3000-9000usd depends vehicle editon,

the payment can be paid by paypal or cash in hand while truck driver pick up your car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

engine:240z 280z both fine(add Weber Carburetor Kit will be lovely),no turbo engine,except the engine is RB26^^

gearbox:5 transmission

exterior:rust free blue or the car originally color is blue just be painted out of the body now,but no sunroof.

interior:black and all parts are complete (dashboard crack or clock cant work or leather crack are both fine),if have air condition will be lovely.

hopefully someone can really complete my dream and also thank you for the reading.

inman

post-30241-036806500 1344297151_thumb.jpg

post-30241-040932400 1344297160_thumb.jpg

post-30241-070680400 1344297192_thumb.jpg

Inman, You will need to provide some way to guarantee the transaction will be legitimate. There are a lot of scams around involving overseas purchases of cars. half way through the transaction the paypal transaction is cancelled. A lot of vehicle owners end up losing their vehicle and sometimes even cash as well. No offence if you are a legitimate buyer and good luck with the hunt.

Inman, You will need to provide some way to guarantee the transaction will be legitimate. There are a lot of scams around involving overseas purchases of cars. half way through the transaction the paypal transaction is cancelled. A lot of vehicle owners end up losing their vehicle and sometimes even cash as well. No offence if you are a legitimate buyer and good luck with the hunt.

That's why i always cant buy from ebay seller,however,the only gaurantee for me to provide is cash in hand by truck driver as the transfer money also risky for me

thank you for your reminding indeed..i will notice it and just pay by cash if i can really find my love one in this forums ;)

• 5 weeks later...

That's why i always cant buy from ebay seller,however,the only gaurantee for me to provide is cash in hand by truck driver as the transfer money also risky for me

I can tell you this much, I have been a car importer/exporter for about 5 years. I've gotten scammed by Africans with a CERTIFIED check. Check cleared, car sold, 3 months later bank says check was fake takes back money! However, if a shipping company is willing to take money from the buyer and give YOU cash for it. Barring the cash being fake(which is unlikely if the shipping company has any credibility) you have really nothing to worry about. I would not do paypal, seeing as to how it is very easy for the buyer to lie and say the product was never delivered, etc.

thank you for your reminding indeed..i will notice it and just pay by cash if i can really find my love one in this forums ;)

As an overseas buyer I can assist you in finding the car. I charge 500 finders fee and accept wire transfer as form of payment. I can arrange all shipping and delivery if you are interested. However, like many said, if you are looking for a car that is similar to the one in your pics you need to be aiming at $15,000-45,000 depending on build and quality. What country are you shipping to?

Thanks,EvilC, 240zip and burninginflames

you guys are so touched.. :)

The aero kit and the ZG fender are additonal conditons ,it is really not be necessary compared with find the no rust and blue 240z for me first at the moment.

without find vehicle first ,the ideal dream will jsut be a dream,maybe i didint wrote clearly before ,really sorry.

but also depends the arranged quality,therefore there is a range between my offer price.

For example,there was one z posted on the forum is already reach my standard (even thought its not blue)Link is--> CA: 1976 280z Project Car

however,i tried to contact with him many times ,but seems this vehicle sold already...

Is my add pictures made everyone misunderstanding?please accept my apology again.

My standard is not really so unreachable,but i also dont want to buy a Z need to restore for years,

also if someone can provide the well restored Z as good as like pictures shows,there is no problem to increase my budget,and the service fee will also be included,(i really think its your deserve) but if its over 15000 USD,i might not affrord it right now.so,i know,its still difficult mission....

Anyway,still thanks guys,i really hope i can be one of your member soon,maybe also be the first meber in oversea in Taiwan?

Edited by inman

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I sold the Scarab to an overseas buyer.  Here is what you do.

Seller:

Set up a bank account at your local bank.

Buyer:

Transfer the funds to the account

Seller:

Remove funds from the account and promptly close the account

Buyer:

Arrange for pick up/removal of car from sellers property

DONE!

No pay pal, no scam, never tranfer into your personal checking account.