HybridZ

Finally acquired one of the 7 wonders of the S130!

AkiraZX

I guess all those years studying Japanese finally paid off! As rare as these are, I can't bring myself to actually affix it to my car. I'll probably end up getting it replicated and use the replicas instead. Anyway, this is just my self-satisfying congratulatory thread. B)

emb-s.jpg

I've been lurking for sometime. I was very well aware of you and yours. Although it doesn't matter if this has come up two years ago or not. I have mine now so I'm celebrating now. Had I had it two years ago, I would have made my happy post then. I don't think it can be denied that they are still hard to come by (at least in this part of the world). But, I'm glad you got yours first. And here I was thinking that I was the first to ever get one...

Edited by AkiraZX

Did you get it from Yahoo Auctions Japan?

I've used Rinkya to grab a couple things off there, problem is shipping is always iffy and you never know what the heck they are going to charge you. Ive paid more for small items than large ones. lol.

DJZ- Start collecting the ones you see, I'd like some too, Im sure there's a bunch of us around here that would like those badges.

You can get replicas made at any fabrication shop that has a water jet or laser cutter. There are even places online that will cut a design for you if you send them the dimensions and the design. For example, here is one of many online shops that can do custom cuts: http://www.emblemart.com/

I will try to find a local fabricator to have cuts made if I do need to go that route.