HybridZ

need Advice

Hi everybody! My name is Konstantin. Already several years I`m madly in love 240 Z, 260 Z, 280 Z, 280 ZX 1970-1983 years.

It`s one of the most beautiful car in the world. As you know, Russia was a closed country and a long time in country were represented brand of cars made in this country and the countries of the Eastern block.

And so now impossibly find my dream the most beatiful car Datsun Z 1970-1983 year in Russia. But the brain of human working so that its has no barriers.

And so armed with a dictionary I started looking someone in the world who wasn`t able to get a moments peace the series Z like me.

After long searching finally I found your site which I hope will also become mine.

In life I make so that restores old and broken cars but in Russia for such work pay very little money.

And so to buy Z in good condition in the USA I`m not able to afford thickness of my purse.

Turning to the ussues that interested me and that I hope you will give me answers.

How do you think it possible to find 240 Z, 260 Z, 280 Z, 280 ZX, 1970-1983 year for not much money about 500 $ in the USA and that it`s car had been in working order?

Not scare me if Z will be rusty,having ragged with paint,with holes in the floor of car. Main thing is this car will be in working condition.

Is it possible a man who would sell a car will send its go by sea to me in Russia? I have no possibility come yourself in USA.

And how much will all this cost in the place of sending?

Do you think it really all that ?

My wife does not know much english and helped to write you so I hope you read that right.

If anyone is interested my work, see photos.

post-30573-000285000 1345659994_thumb.jpg

post-30573-090072300 1345660005_thumb.jpg

post-30573-031216100 1345660018_thumb.jpg

post-30573-058823900 1345660040_thumb.jpg

post-30573-020380800 1345660072_thumb.jpg

Konstantin, I hope that you will be able to find an S30 (240Z-280Z) or S130 (280ZX) project car. These cars are 35+ years old so they're becoming more rare. It is possible to find a $500US S30 here in the states, but shipping it to Russia may be difficult in that the Car's age and emmissions may not match your local regulations. You will need to look at what is required locally for older cars. Separately you will need to find out what Customs fees you will have to pay to import a car. Likely it will be less expensive to buy an S30 in one or the European countries and drive it home. Not that there are many availible, but if you found one it would likely be less expensive than importing from the US.

Shipping companies here can certainly ship one, likely in a freight container, but it would need to be setup ahead of time. so I would suggest you contact companies like Maersk or companies that have experience shipping to Russia. Especially shipping Cars to Russia before you actually buy a car.

We can certainly help you locate a S30 or S130 for sale, but buying and shipping it will be up to you.

Other possibilities are replica S30's There's a company based in the UK that is creating fibreglass replicas of S30 bodies.

Здарова КонÑтантин!

Чтобы доÑтичь Ñвоей цели, вам нужно чаÑто проверÑÑ‚ÑŒ объÑÐ²Ð»ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð½Ð° Ñтом Ñайте и на других Ñайтах, таких как craigslist.org или ebay.com. Проверьте, еÑли продавец может отправить автомобиль через границу и Ñколько Ñто будет Ñтоить, перед покупкой.

Может быть, кто-то в вашем районе импортировал автомобили, и знает, как Ñто Ñделать и Ñколько Ñто может Ñтоить.

ПроÑтите мою грамматику, и удачи вам!

You may have to spend a little more for a running driving one. I would look around the $1000 range. I don't know what shipping would cost, but it would be a lot. More than the price of the car.

This is likely correct.

Здарова КонÑтантин!

Чтобы доÑтичь Ñвоей цели, вам нужно чаÑто проверÑÑ‚ÑŒ объÑÐ²Ð»ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð½Ð° Ñтом Ñайте и на других Ñайтах, таких как craigslist.org или ebay.com. Проверьте, еÑли продавец может отправить автомобиль через границу и Ñколько Ñто будет Ñтоить, перед покупкой.

Может быть, кто-то в вашем районе импортировал автомобили, и знает, как Ñто Ñделать и Ñколько Ñто может Ñтоить.

ПроÑтите мою грамматику, и удачи вам!

Ты говоришь по руÑÑки?

Again, We can help you locate a car, but you're going to have to arrange to ship it home.

ОпÑÑ‚ÑŒ же мы можем помочь вам найти автомобиль, но вы будете иметь организовать корабль домой

Ты говоришь по руÑÑки?

Да-да, но не так хорошо. Mне било Ñемь лет, когда мы переехали в Ðмерику. Во вÑÑком Ñлучае, Ñ Ð¼Ð¾Ð³Ñƒ читать нормально.

Edited by Leon

Леон Ñ Ñ‚ÐµÐ±Ðµ раÑÑкажу Ñитуацию что бы Ñ‚Ñ‹ понÑл что да как. Короче Ð³Ð¾Ð²Ð¾Ñ€Ñ Ð½Ð° ÑегоднÑшний день в РоÑÑии авто ÑтоÑÑ‚ в два раза дороже чем в СШÐ.Ð’ оÑновном из за таможенных пошлин.Ðа пример еÑли Ñ ÐºÑƒÐ¿Ð»ÑŽ Z в Ðмерике за 1000 бакÑов + доÑтавка 1000 +комиÑÑÐ¸Ñ Ñ„Ð¸Ñ€Ð¼Ñ‹ ÐºÐ¾Ñ‚Ð¾Ñ€Ð°Ñ Ð±ÑƒÐ´ÐµÑ‚ вÑем Ñтим занимаетÑÑ 1000 и наконец Ñ‚Ð°Ð¼Ð¾Ð¶ÐµÐ½Ð½Ð°Ñ Ñтавка примерно 11000 долларов .И того 14 Ñ‚Ñ‹ÑÑч долларов что в рублÑÑ… примерно 420000 Ñ‚. Что бы Ñ‚Ñ‹ понÑл за Ñти деньги можно купить новое авто типа нашего ваза или иномарку рено,киа,многие другие в том чиÑле и Китай ,цена уменьшилаÑÑŒ поÑле того как в РоÑÑию пришли производители поÑтроили заводики где проÑто идет Ñборка. Так же большой выбор на вторичном рынке.Много очень кто занимаетÑÑ Ð¿ÐµÑ€ÐµÐ¿Ñ€Ð°Ð²ÐºÐ¾Ð¹ авто Ñ Ðмерики. Вот еÑли хочешь взглÑни какой хлам у Ð½Ð°Ñ Ñтоит от 500-долларов и выше http://www.avito.ru/catalog/avtomobili_s_probegom-9/armavir-632760?pmax=100000 будет очень познавательно Ñто цены в моем городе .Так ну Ñто вÑе лирика давай теперь вернемÑÑ Ðº цифрам.У Ð½Ð°Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð»ÑƒÑ‡Ð¸Ð»Ð¾ÑÑŒ 14Ñ‚ баков Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ñто нормальные деньги которые вÑе занÑÑ‚Ñ‹, поÑтоÑнно покупаешь рухлÑдь ,делаешь, продаешь , Ñнова покупаешь короче Ð³Ð¾Ð²Ð¾Ñ€Ñ Ñплошной день Ñурка :D .Ðапример ÑреднÑÑ Ð·Ð°Ñ€Ð¿Ð»Ð°Ñ‚Ð° в РоÑÑии 10-15 Ñ‚Ñ‹Ñ Ñ€ÑƒÐ±Ð»ÐµÐ¹.(1$=30рублÑм) . Цены на мою работу примерно такие покраÑить полноÑтью авто 300 долларов .Так что Ñильно не разгонишьÑÑ Ð° хорошее авто хочетÑÑ Ð¸ тут Ñлучайно Ñ ÑƒÐ²Ð¸Ð´ÐµÐ» Z240.И она менÑÑ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾Ñто заводит" надеюÑÑŒ Ñ‚Ñ‹ понÑл о чем Ñ" :D .Ðачал изучать Ñитуацию и оказываетÑÑ ÐµÑÑ‚ÑŒ возможноÑÑ‚ÑŒ не платить пошлину вернее Ñ‚Ñ‹ проÑто ввозишь авто не как автомобиль а как запчаÑти, кузов, двигатель и Ñ‚ д.РаÑтоможка в таком Ñлучае проÑто ÑÐ¼ÐµÑˆÐ½Ð°Ñ .Потом оÑтаетÑÑ Ð½Ð°Ð¹Ñ‚Ð¸ под Ñту машину документы и опа готова .Это получаетÑÑ Ñ‡Ñ‚Ð¾ еÑли Ñ ÐºÑƒÐ¿Ð»ÑŽ авто за 500долр + переÑылка 1000+Ñ‚Ð°Ð¼Ð¾Ð¶Ð½Ñ Ð±Ð°ÐºÑов 500.Итого 2000 бакÑов Ñ‚Ð°ÐºÐ°Ñ Ñумма Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ð±Ñ‹ уÑтроила .Ðо как Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð½Ñл Ñто не реально.Мне нужен человек который погрузит тачку как запчаÑти и отправит мне .СоглаÑиÑÑŒ Ñ…Ð¾Ñ€Ð¾ÑˆÐ°Ñ ÑÐºÐ¾Ð½Ð¾Ð¼Ð¸Ñ ÐµÑли такое было бы возможным. Конечно такой человек получил бы Ñвое вознаграждение.Так в вел Ñ‚ÐµÐ±Ñ Ð² ÐºÑƒÑ€Ñ Ð´ÐµÐ»Ð¾ вкратце .

Какое у Ñ‚ÐµÐ±Ñ Ñ€ÑƒÑÑкое имÑ, леон?вы вообще откуда из РоÑÑии?

Edited by Hart44