HybridZ

L28 Stroker Motors

Mike Rowe

Hi guys I have built an RB26 260Z and now I want to do an L28 stroker motor for my 240Z. I am in Australia and there is not really anyone here who has the experience at doing these motors.

I have been on the web and have been getting good service & advice from Dave Rebello. His motors appear to deliver good results for a reasonable cost and I believe he has a good reputation in the US?

My question is, has any one used the Rebello 3.l or 3.2 stroker? Can you provide any feedback on satisfaction and whether the motor did deliver 300-344hp or so? How do the motors perform on the track - is there any issues with revs or being over square or any other feedback you can give?

I did a search on Rebello but nothing came up?

thanks & regards

Mike Rowe

West Australia

We can and do, but i think you should suport your local shops in tuff times , also its very hard to mach there prices ,

we build some of the best L engines in the world and there not cheep , but you get what you pay for , and we do sell the stroker kits 3.3 + if you would like to have it built in the US needs a P90 head for 10.5 comp , we also sell race heads ready to go . thanks pmc LES COLLINS racing

• 3 weeks later...