HybridZ

Datsun parts in LA area? Other drivers?

Spoony

Hi,

im in the LA/Las Vegas area for 10 days in the beginning of November. I´ve seen the Z-Store is not that far from LA, are there any other shops i can visit?

As we have only a few 260Z (maybe 5-10) in Germany, its hard to get the parts without big shipping costs. I bought a 1977 Caddy Eldorado and will

ship it to Germany after my vacation, so i have some space in the car for my Datsun parts.

I need parts for my suspention, brakes and interior stuff. Im droping a RB26 in my Datsun, so if you have any more shops for me it would be really helpfull.

Are there any RB of V8 swap Datsun drivers in the LA area?

• 3 weeks later...

SpoonyThe shops mentioned are all very close if you stay in the Anaheim or Anaheim Hills area of Orange County.Datsun Parts LLC and McKinney are " inland empire" area, and you can visit both in a day.Beta Motorsports and Motorsport Auto are very near Anaheim, maybe 15 minutes either way.

If you have Viber or Whatsapp, send me a PM, and I can talk. I get sick photos from my buddy near Oberhausen regularly that way.I will likely be in the Philippines at that time, otherwise you could stay at my place and store your hoarde of parts till time to ship!

If you get a list, anything you could want is here for your automobile. You just have to drive around a bit to get it!

It is not like driving in Germany... biggrin.gif

I can help with that in Bangkok, Pattaya, Chonburi, Ban Chang, Lat Phrao, Manila, Lucena, Angeles City, Olongapo, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Okinawa, Taipei, Kaoshung, Tao Yuan, Saigon, Johor Bahru, Malacca, Singapore, Sydney, East Morrisset, Shanghai, Gebeng, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Milan, Merseyside, Liverpool, Manchester, Holyoke MA, Buffalo Ny, or even Champaign IL...

BUT IRONICALLY NOT WHERE I I HAVE A HOUSE! sad.gif

That may change now... But where taxis flourish I can drink. Taxis don't like to take a big drunk guy out into the countryside for some reason...