HybridZ

Megasquirt 2 for nuwbs

austyn

Im thinking about megasquirt 2 but I don't know what all I need to get. I have looked around but can't seem to find a parts list.

So if anyone can help me out and tell me everything I need to run fuel and spark on my l28et that would be great! Thanks Austyn

You should check the megasquirt forum and go from there. You also need to figure out how you want to run your setup. With or without the distributor, Larger turbo, Larger injectors, engine mods and so on.

MSEFI.com has a lot of info. Should help you decide which way you want to go.

You can use either MS2 or MS3 to run your car.

Tell DIY how you want the unit to provide spark. You can buy a relay board or make your own.

You need a GM Open eliment intake air temp sensor, DIY wiring harness, Wideband 02 sensor setup, and a laptop that will run megatune. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

You can use either MS2 or MS3 to run your car.

Tell DIY how you want the unit to provide spark. You can buy a relay board or make your own.

You need a GM Open eliment intake air temp sensor, DIY wiring harness, Wideband 02 sensor setup, and a laptop that will run megatune. :rolleyes:

Not to be a hater, but you don't NEED a GM air temp or wide band. I'm using the same NTC (negative temp coef.)thermistor as the OE cyl head temp for my intake airpurchased from an electronics warehouse online and the OE narrow band O2 and it runs great. The wide band will be helpful for later tuning but initially I recommend using the narrow band.