HybridZ

Xclusive Koncepts Customer Issues

paezfs

Hello, this is Oscar Paez from XclusiveKoncepts.com

Just wanted to inform anyone that has been unhappy with my products that I am going to try and remedy as many problems as possible. This is going to take sometime and not be an overnight process. I know not everyone is going to be happy with my solution and I apologize beforehand, but that is the way of the world, can't please everyone. I am going to start from scratch and redo everything. One thing at a time. Every single mold. I will be offering replacement parts to everyone who I know of at the moment that has had issues as the parts are available. Im not offering any refunds just replacements to those who need them and have not altered the product already. This pertains to only orders that I personally received and not anything else that has been ordered through anyone else.

I will start with the most popular items and work my way down the list. First with the front bumper, then rear, then flares, etc. Everything will be reworked and remolded and many pictures will be taken and available to everyone on my website. I will offer pictures of the fit, finish, and anything else pertaining to each specific product. I'm only going to be doing one item at a time and i will be taking my time to make sure everything is made as perfect as possible. Replacements will be offered as products are available and time and money allow it.

I understand many will think this statement is BS and i don't blame you. These issues take time to resolve and I truly hope that my actions in the future will bring some light to the Z community and I can prove those wrong.

Thank you

Oscar Paez

To contact and for fastest response please contact at paezfs@verizon.net

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ r_3 email sent

@ Chris please resend or email.

@ g..... Yes initially thats where I got my first molds. Some were made by me. Now I will be redoing them all.

Just to let everyone know. I will try and check this at least once a day so my replies may be a little slow on here.

Sorry guys i got your pm and email. been super busy. Im working late tonight but I will make time tomorrow and respond to everyone.

Trying to get ahead on my orders and finish up a huge project on a 510 i have by this weekend and free up some time. Plans are to start working on the new front bumper plug early next week. I will update constantly and offer pictures of the progress so everyone is on the same page.

I have a few 260 and 280 z's at the shop and an early 240z coming in next week for paint. Will use those for mock up to make sure the brackets are where they need to be. I will redesign them and provide better grade hardware for ease of installation and durability.

Any input is also greatly appreciated. Im building these for you so knowing what you want is also important to me. Please keep your comments relevant to the part that is being built at the moment. I am not interested in making anything else or any one off parts. Like I said I am going to take this one part at a time and perfect it prior to touching anything else. I have my list and will go based off that.

Thank you

Update!!!

I have been working on the new front bumper. Almost there still needs a few tweaks but should be ready to mold early next week. i will take some pics over the weekend and update you guys.

We are making progress!

Nice to see you are trying to turn this around, there is no doubt fiberglass can be a pain to get right out of the mold and each and every early Z car can be slightly different, so having a ready to fit part will be a challenge, and I don't expect a perfect fit under these circumstances ,Like most Early Z owners I have a critical eye for detail, I have bought several fiberglass parts over the years from many manufacturers and most needed a fair bit of "finishing" or tweaking to make them look/fit well and look.good.

I have followed a few threads on HybridZ regarding your issues and you seem to be trying to resolve any issues with your parts and It seems that you really want to fix the the problems and sell a good product.

I have held off on my order till you get things under control and I for one hope you will be around servicing the "Z" community with good products.into the future.

Cheers Colin from DownUnder:rolleyes:

Edited by kcelectronics

@ kcelectronics. thank you we are trying our best to make good quality parts. i am almost ready to mold that front bumper. ill upload pics tomorrow.

@ r_3 . I spoke to you last week and again earlier today. not sure how that's ignoring you for 3 weeks? Like i said not everyone is going to be happy, but I'm still trying to work with you. I don't mean to ignore your specific needs, but to be honest that might just be easier. I need to focus on the big picture and provide the masses with a solution not just one person. If you can wait for me to take care of it I most certainly will, if not I truly am sorry, but i would much rather have a whole group happy with me than ignore everyone else to please you.

I will have pics of the new bumper up tomorrow. I will try and take some of the part on the car but not sure if I'll be able to have anyone help me hold it so i can take proper pictures.

Yes you spoke to me early last week saying you would "take care of me" on Friday. Friday has come and gone with no word until I emailed you today.

You are going to take care of everyone else first? That sounds great.... I have had issues with your parts since May when I had a chance to put them on my car. I ordered them from you on March 20th. I have been waiting to finish putting my car together since then. I think I have waited long enough. I was civil at first because you seemed to want to help.

You sent a replacement bumper. It was lost. You sent another. It was damaged in shipment. You sent a 4th and it was the exact same as the first that did not fit properly.

You promised a refund via paypal in September which failed twice and you said there was money in your account and you would send a check (twice) You have told me numerous times that you would get me a refund at the end of the week. And it seems as though every week there is another excuse.

I just want to get my money back so that I can order a bumper that fitst my car so I can put my gas tank back on and be done with all of this. I feel I have been more than accommodating and understanding.

I think the community here will agree with me. If you want to make any more sales for any Z car I would cough up the money and you will never have to deal with me "bothering you" again.

Is this what fits 240z means?

546683_213614685409346_1281806325_n.jpg

525935_213614728742675_868339005_n.jpg

305936_213614818742666_2013050709_n.jpg

616539_265401800230634_1789524424_o.jpg

Man up. Make good on your promise.

@ r-3. You will be taken care of but i cant right now so you must wait.

You are right and I agree. The bumpers are not right and that is the reason they are being redesigned. I bought used molds and took the previous owners word. Bad idea. I am giving up my weekends with my family to make sure I get on track with these parts and take care of people. I could have taken the easy way out and screwed everyone but I am still here trying to do the right thing. Im not gonna lie and say i didnt think about it, I could be at home relaxing right now but im still working and trying to get things done. The front bumper is almost done. I will be finishing it this weekend and molding it. Rear bumper is soon to follow. Ive been working on both simultaneously trying to get everyone the correct parts.

@ gothalosism They are too long and the waves are caused from the sides pulling in to fit the body. By shortening them and redoing the sides. They should fit very well without the need of bringing the sides in. That will eliminate any waves.

@ Kurby I will send you a pm by tomorrow.