HybridZ

Group Buy on SpeedHut Gauges

ihiryu

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone's whose had their orders shipped should have gotten an email from me with the tracking number.  

There are still a few orders that have not yet shipped yet.  If you haven't received an email/pm from me, shoot me a line, since not everyone's order is on the same schedule

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, won't sell to the Helgahn Empire.  Try somewhere else.

Let me know what you're looking for, and I can at least quote you so can budget it for the future!

Always oppressed I swear lol

Good Idea though, unsure of what the common sizes that fit my s30 but I was looking at:

All Revolution series

160mph gps spedo with fuel level (turn signal/ high beam)

10k tach

100psi oil pressure w/warning

120-260F w/warning

Boost/vac gauge 30inhg-30psi w/warning

Hope thats all the info you need for the quote.

Thanks for your time,

Dave

Generally most people use a combination of 4" or 4.5" for the two main gauges.  As far as the three in the center goes, most people order 2 1/6, or 2 5/8.  I recommend the 4.5" since it'll sit at the front of the dash, and the 2 5/'s for the same reason.

Also look over the gauges and give the part numbers of what you'd like.  Send it via PM please

Thanks,

Steve

Also, another order just went in!  Keep 'em coming fellas!

I was really put off by their last sale, advertised at 15% off... unfortunately they make no mention that the standard 10% multi-gauge discount no longer applies for a sale, so really it was only an additional 5% off. 

Anyone know what their holiday sales are like? Deeper savings possible?

IIRC the holiday sale is twenty percent.  So really an additional ten percent.  The good thing about the sales though, is that if you order just a single gauge you get the full discount.

Also, I'm not sure if they do black friday sales or not.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there something wrong with your website? I browsed it a couple of months ago and everything worked peachy, now it wont load the page at all. I get this message "FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this)

Can anyone else check on this? I tried both my PC and my phone, both are having the same exact issue. Verified my Java install and everything.

I'm looking for 4.5" gps speedo and tach, and all 3 center 2 5/8. You do have a clock yeah? I'm going to customize now and get part #. I posted on speedhut's fb page and they replied saying they DO indeed have a sale usually for black Friday. Would your discount be on top of that too?

Yes they have a clock, and yes, the discount will either be the Black Friday, or a little better (depends on the number of gauges your purchase).

No difference for the tach at all, Speedhut's are programmable.  You may have to mess with them a bit before you can get it just right though