HybridZ

Group Buy on SpeedHut Gauges

ihiryu

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for the next sale.

Christmas time frame.  Let me know, nothing wrong with waiting patiently to save a few bucks!

Just got mine in today, Halfway done installing them, will post pictures as soon as I can.

Can't wait!  I know you'll love 'em

Just installed them today, they are so amazing! Gonna post up pictures tomorrow, having some issues with the boost gauge but tomorrow I have to go over everything to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. Is there anything these gauges do when there's an error? Speedhut's website doesn't really say much of anything about issues and how to fix them.

Ran my daisy chains, tested the boost gauge first, worked perfectly, installed everything else, put it all back together, and I noticed that when I turn the car on it will go max vaccum red led will flash twice and then the needle will shoot to max boost and stay there with the red led staying on.

I tried unplugging the sensor and nothing changed. I have to check voltage at the daisy chain but it's last on the line and the other 2 work so I'm not so sure what the problem is.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking to get 2 gauges... 

GR4.5-TACH-02-DM
4-1/2" Tachometer Gauge 8K RPM Shift-light (Dash Mount)

• Colors: Day - Cool Blue dial // White font
    Night - Dial Blue Glow
  • Font Style: Eurostile
  • Tick Style: Standard
  • Pointer: Black Blade White (Glows White)
  • Bezel: Stealth Black
  • Window: Flat

GR4.5-GPS-03T
4-1/2" GPS Speedometer Gauge 160mph (w/ turn signal and high beam)

• Colors: Day - Cool Blue dial // White font
    Night - Dial Blue Glow
  • Font Style: Eurostile
  • Tick Style: Standard
  • Pointer: Black Blade White (Glows White)
  • Bezel: Stealth Black
  • Window: Flat 

what would that cost me? Also why does everyone go with the 4in gauges over the 4 1/2 ? or the 5 1/2? is it because they want to keep using the original gauge pod? If I don't what is the max gauge size I can get?

I originally went with the 4", because they didn't offer the 4.5 then.  I had to modify my stock gauge pod to accept the gauges (which is on page 3 I believe).  While it kept the classic look, the problem was the gauges sat too far recessed, and I could barely see them.  

I ended up selling a set of 4.5" to a customer and he said that he was able to fit the 4.5"s without using the stock gauge pods at all.  

He ordered 4 1/2, and 2 5/8's gauges.  On the 2 5/8's my gauges sat on the outside of my dash, so if I had used the 4.5's it would have looked uniform, instead of having the two main gauges recessed, and the other three bulging out (again refer to the pictures I took on page three).