HybridZ

Looking for a few things!

luseboy

Here's a list of what I'm looking for. I may or not be able to get a certain item quite yet but will need them very soon.

-240/60/80z stub axles re-drilled to 5 lug, or modern motorsports equivalent. I've got 4 lug stub axles but wouldn't mind saving some time

-Adjustable rear LCA's, preferrably techno toy tuning to match my front lca's

-rear disk brake kit

-set of 16" or 17" 5x114.3 wheels

-aftermarket gauges: speedhut spedometer, 5" or close tachometer, gauges for the smaller holes at the top of the dash

-vented inspection lids

-front strut tower brace

-HID headlights

-Comp hood vent/scoop

-rear spoiler, I really want the msa victory if anyone's got one

-wilwood 1" brake master cylinder

-door mirrors

-stereo/speakers

-anything else cool/random

These are just some things I could really use and wouldn't mind buying used. Let me know what you have and a price for it! I'm totally cool with replica parts/not as rare/nice/oem stuff. Car is a 1973 240z, so parts have to be able to fit that car.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Austin

Edited by luseboy

-side/quarter window louvers $100 shipped

-z31 front hub (5 lug) or modern motorsports 5 lug front hubs. I already have one z31 hub, but will buy a pair if you don't want to split them

-240/60/80z re-drilled to 5 lug, or modern motorsports equivalent. I've got 4 lug stub axles but wouldn't mind saving some time

I have fronts and rears with 5 lugs Toyota 4X4 front Calipers and the rear I can't remember witch car came from.For both rears and fronts will take $500 + shipping or best offer, you will get front hubs,calipers and desk and the rears you will get the 82 280ZX Turbo companion flanges with the stub axles,vented rear desks and calipers also I will throw in the e brake cable.

Here is some pictures for the rears and I will get you more pictures for the fronts tomorrow....

p1016087.jpg

P1016073-1.jpg

P1016068.jpg

P1016067.jpg

P1016066.jpg

P1016065.jpg

Edited by borini63

You've got a PM!

Would also love a roll bar, or 4pt roll cage. Just something for on the street, doesn't have to be race approved. Obviously this is a big item so local would be best unless your willing to ship or we can arrange something else.

Edited by luseboy

Also,

-4pt. harness

-1" wilwood brake master cylinder

-280z clutch slave cylinder

-pair of upper strut insulators, or maybe a full set of camber plates depending on price

Like I said, I'm in the middle of a full on resto so I'm probably forgetting stuff. Might as well offer up whatever you think I might want haha worst I can say is no or that I'm not quite ready for that part yet (sorry J240zturbo :unsure:)

Also looking for some rear disk mounting brackets, the maxima style with the ~4.5" center to center mount, as well as G nose hood hinges, and a steering rod clamshell (interior plastic piece to cover up the steering system). Thanks for all the replies guys! I've gotten about 5 things that I couldn't find and needed from this ad!

Bens1088- I tried to send you a PM but it said you can't receive any new PM's.

Edited by luseboy

got rear disk setup for 5 lug, rotors, stainless brake lines, 240sx calipers, mounting brackets

also, 5 lug front brake setup (12" rotor, spacer, and caliper bracket) - needs wilwood calipers, and 300zx front hubs

did you need 280z strut insulators? i got a pair

JeffO

macky322@hotmail.com

got rear disk setup for 5 lug, rotors, stainless brake lines, 240sx calipers, mounting brackets

also, 5 lug front brake setup (12" rotor, spacer, and caliper bracket) - needs wilwood calipers, and 300zx front hubs

did you need 280z strut insulators? i got a pair

JeffO

macky322@hotmail.com

Hey Jeff, thanks for the reply. I already have front and rear brakes and 240z strut insulators. Sorry that I didn't see this before.

-Austin

Also looking for some rear disk mounting brackets, the maxima style with the ~4.5" center to center mount, as well as G nose hood hinges, and a steering rod clamshell (interior plastic piece to cover up the steering system). Thanks for all the replies guys! I've gotten about 5 things that I couldn't find and needed from this ad!

Bens1088- I tried to send you a PM but it said you can't receive any new PM's.

My box is still full after I emptied it. I'll work on it again.

You can email me at ben@dapperlighting.com