HybridZ

HybridZ Is Not Automotive 101

johnc

I think what I was trying to point out is it is impossible to keep this site for 'experienced z owners'.  If you wanted that you should have kept it between the few worthy 'overseer's'.  Complaining that you have to deal/answer/smack a 'little nipper' is silly.  It is like spraying for mosquitoes, you may get a lot, never get them all.  It only takes a few to be a pain in the ass(if  you let them bother you).  I choose to ignore and move on.  Not much of the 'grumpy oldtimer' type. Is it impossible to 'teach' a student without corporal punishment?

Tony, do you ever make it way over here to the N'east for any events? 

I think what I was trying to point out is it is impossible to keep this site for 'experienced z owners'.  If you wanted that you should have kept it between the few worthy 'overseer's'.  Complaining that you have to deal/answer/smack a 'little nipper' is silly.  It is like spraying for mosquitoes, you may get a lot, never get them all.  It only takes a few to be a pain in the ass(if  you let them bother you).  I choose to ignore and move on.  Not much of the 'grumpy oldtimer' type. Is it impossible to 'teach' a student without corporal punishment?

Well said.

• Administrators

What I always hope comes out of threads like these is... All of our members come from all walks of life. Different educations. Different financial backgrounds. Different needs. Different wants. Different goals. Different priorities, Different preferences. Different perceptions. Different ideals. And on and on and on. What should be taken from this is that no forum can accommodate all of you. We can’t and we won’t even try. Some will be happy, and some won’t. It’s life. Bitching about it because it doesn't meld with your perception of idealism is birdbrained.

This staff tries to balance our own ideals with the membership the best we can. The result pleases a large percentage of our members, and leaves others cold. If the latter is you, deal with it. If it doesn't measure up to your standards, simply leave. You’re not a prisoner.