HybridZ

HybridZ Apparel and Decals - Gauging Interest

cockerstar

Hey guys,

It's been a good 2+ years since we've had someone come up and make us some HybridZ swag, and I know my hoodie and tshirt from the last run have definitely seen some mileage!

I just got the approval from Dan to use the HybridZ logos to make up some apparel and decals to sell. I'm making this thread to gauge interest out there so I can have a general idea of what volume I'm looking at when I approach different places about having the screen printing done. The prices I list below are estimates based upon my best guesses.

One thing that always gets me about custom t-shirts is that 90% of the time they're printed on cheap haynes tagless shirts to keep the costs down. Personally, I much prefer a lightweight quality shirt like American Apparel, so that's what I'm planning on going for with these.

I'm also planning on using the old logo with the s30 outline from the old site if I can get ahold of the image in a high enough resolution. If you have this image, please post it here or PM/email it to me!

oldlogo.gif

Here's a rough idea of what we're looking at:

roughidea.png

As for now I'm planning on the following:

- Short sleeve T's ($22-27)

- Long sleeve T's ($30-35)

- Pull over hoodies ($35-40)

- Flexfit Hats ($35-40)

- "HybridZ.org" decals ($4-7)

- "Engineered to be feared" with the image above decals for the quarter windows ($10-12)

Let me know what you guys would be in for. This is by no means a commitment of any kind or a guarantee on what I'll be able to offer.

As always, I'm game to hear your guys' feedback and ideas! B)

Edited by cockerstar

I would be in for a hoodie, decal. thanks for the idea :)

Last run I was part of (made by Justin/ZForce) came out great. After 2 years, I see no significant wear on them.

Regarding the decal, could it be transparent & to be stuck on the window from the inside?

Regarding the graphics for the hoodie or shirt, can we expect some different concepts? a Datsun logo somewhere?

I know it will create diversity, therefore complexity so I'm just asking! ;)

Last question, would you ship oversea?

Hey guys,

It's been a good 2+ years since we've had someone come up and make us some HybridZ swag, and I know my hoodie and tshirt from the last run have definitely seen some mileage!

I just got the approval from Dan to use the HybridZ logos to make up some apparel and decals to sell. I'm making this thread to gauge interest out there so I can have a general idea of what volume I'm looking at when I approach different places about having the screen printing done. The prices I list below are estimates based upon my best guesses.

One thing that always gets me about custom t-shirts is that 90% of the time they're printed on cheap haynes tagless shirts to keep the costs down. Personally, I much prefer a lightweight quality shirt like American Apparel, so that's what I'm planning on going for with these.

I'm also planning on using the old logo with the s30 outline from the old site if I can get ahold of the image in a high enough resolution. If you have this image, please post it here or PM/email it to me!

oldlogo.gif

As for now I'm planning on the following:

- Short sleeve T's ($22-27)

- Long sleeve T's ($30-35)

- Pull over hoodies ($35-40)

- Flexfit Hats ($35-40)

- "HybridZ.org" decals ($4-7)

- "Engineered to be feared" with the image above decals for the quarter windows ($10-12)

Let me know what you guys would be in for. This is by no means a commitment of any kind or a guarantee on what I'll be able to offer.

As always, I'm game to hear your guys' feedback and ideas! B)

This is great guys! Keep them coming.

I'm quietly counting and responding to any questions/suggestions I see ;)

I would be in for a hoodie, decal. thanks for the idea :)

Last run I was part of (made by Justin/ZForce) came out great. After 2 years, I see no significant wear on them.

Regarding the decal, could it be transparent & to be stuck on the window from the inside?

Regarding the graphics for the hoodie or shirt, can we expect some different concepts? a Datsun logo somewhere?

I know it will create diversity, therefore complexity so I'm just asking! ;)

Last question, would you ship oversea?

The last run I took part in was also Justin's. My shirt is holding up okay, but the fabric is definitely a little faded. On the other hand, the printing is holding up great!

Do you have any pictures of what you're referencing on the transparent decal? Like a static cling shown below?

dressage_outdoor_view.jpg

As for graphics, I'm open to anything! Let's hear what you guys have going on in your mind. Jump on any of the shirt design websites and make something up to share here with a screenshot and your own hosting. I went ahead and added a rough idea to the first post.

As always, I'm happy to ship overseas via USPS quoted on an individual basis!

Do you have any pictures of what you're referencing on the transparent decal? Like a static cling shown below?

dressage_outdoor_view.jpg

As always, I'm happy to ship overseas via USPS quoted on an individual basis!

That's exactly what I was thinking about. Something to stick on my quarter window & still be able to see thru it.

Glad to see you can ship oversea :)

Regarding ideas, I'll try to think about it...

Here's a picture of the decals from the previous run on my quarter windows. I love em.

S7000710.jpg

I'm down for a window cling like that, but about 1/4 the size. Hoodie would be great too. Have you guys thought about running this thru cafepress? You pretty much upload the graphic and order whatever swag you want with that logo on it.

That's exactly what I was thinking about. Something to stick on my quarter window & still be able to see thru it.Glad to see you can ship oversea :)Regarding ideas, I'll try to think about it...

I'll look into clings, but I don't see them being any cheaper than having vinyl decals cut on a plotter. They should be able to cut them so that they can be applied on the inside or the outside of the window.

Is there any other reason for wanting the clings other than having it on the inside of the window? Opinions here guys?

Here's a picture of the decals from the previous run on my quarter windows. I love em. S7000710.jpg

It looks great - I'll be a little picky but it is a little too big for my taste for the quarter window :P

I'm down for a window cling like that, but about 1/4 the size...

Any other opinions on the size? I kind of like how big they are, but if people want them smaller then they'll be smaller! I'll definitely be looking into having multiple sizes made and how that effects the pricing.

Long sleeve and short sleeve Ts and some of both stickers, and a flexfit hat... Give me a payment amount (zip is 22553) and an expected deliver timeframe... I'm IN regardless...Mike

Hang tight Mike B)

This definitely IS happening. I'll post details as I get them sorted out. I'm planning to run by a local screen printer sometime today or tomorrow.

...Have you guys thought about running this thru cafepress? You pretty much upload the graphic and order whatever swag you want with that logo on it.

I'll check out cafepress! I had initially planned on having them done locally or going through customink.com. I've used both previously with success