HybridZ

HybridZ Apparel and Decals - Gauging Interest

cockerstar

I'm totally down for a shirt, hoodie and hat at the least. Quick question has anyone thought of doing a run of apparel/decals with the side outline of the Z? I saw an old forum member with a hat of this and I loved it more than the front view imho. I can't find the pics now (they're on my other computer) but its the same logo on the front of Tim 240z's shirt design the side sweeping outline with "Engineered to be feared" underneath it.

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/32696-you-asked-shirts-and-caps-taking-orders/page__view__findpost__p__256316

I've finally heard back from the local screen printer and I just need to wrap up a few more details before I can start taking orders.

If anyone has a higher resolution version of the old HybridZ logo I'll happily ship you a free tshirt if you email it to me! This is the main thing that's holding me up at this point.

Keep them coming guys!

I went in to the screen printers today to finalize everything on the apparel and decals and their decal guy was out! Made an appointment for tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be taking orders within 24 hours B)

I'll post a new thread with ordering instructions and pricing at that time.

I went in to get the finalized proofs at the shop today, and they are running behind with a large commercial order. I'm trying to be patient with them since I've worked with them in the past and have always been happy with their work.

I'm picking up some samples of the decals tomorrow and the art for the shirts is supposed to be done by then too. I would really like to get the ball rolling on this ASAP!

Will update here as I get more info.