HybridZ

the head, the myth, and the legend

bthomp

So I was looking around, trying to find more information about the heads, cams, and so on, and then I came across the P99. Seems like its somewhat accepted as being real and external wise, identical to the P90a. As Tony said though in another post

Must be something inside
to make this one different than the 90a. Has anyone that has had this head done anything to it to know the difference? Like chop it up into tiny pieces for the purpose of furthering scientific understanding/ understanding WHAT THE HELL IS THE DIFFERENCE??????

Also, does anyone have a picture to look at. I know its the same externally, but doesn't hurt to see a LEGIT picture.

• 2 weeks later...

You are relatively near to where one was last spotted in 1999.

It was in a green 260z and given to the owner of the business establishment linked and mapped below.

They are nissan racers but P99 probably didn't mean anything to them and might have gone on unnoticed.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&q=auto+expectations+virginia&fb=1&gl=us&hq=auto+expectations&hnear=0x884cd670bdbcb2cd:0xc04e4149b746a695,Virginia&cid=0,0,2991459704605199552&ei=KeGvUICVH5Gc9QS72IA4&ved=0CHUQ_BIwAA