HybridZ

Trouble With Pictures Since Site Update

UofA_ZCar

Yeah, I think everyone is having similar photo issues.

All my photos uploaded from my phone usually resize themselves, and allow them to be enlarged easily on the page.

Now you need a magnifying glass to see just what the picture actually is. haha.

I'm sure the site is still recovering from the hack.

That being said, I'd love to see my bigger pictures return. B)

Hacked and mal-ware dumped onto almost every page. Dan's been working to fix it since Friday. GoDaddy sucks ass as far as ISP support. IPB has been awesome helping Dan fix the issues and getting the site back up. We currently have a number of file permission issues that Dan is working through using his iPhone at work. That's gotta be a nightmare.

• Administrators

Since the update I am unable to upload pictures. If I click on the image icon the screen goes gray and locks up. Anyone else having this issue or am I just missing something? Tried it on my Mac and PC.... both do the same thing.

Ok, give it a try now.

In Google Chrome on XP, all of the pictures show as broken (the cracked picture icon) on this thread - http://forums.hybrid...230-diff-mount/

Clicking on a picture link just gets the spinning wheel. The pictures used to show up fine on my system, in the thread and clicked open, before.

But in this thread - ... small pictures in the thread blew up to a good size and looked fine when clicked on.

Edit - Firefox and IE8 give similar results to Chrome.

Edited by NewZed

• Administrators

In Google Chrome on XP, all of the pictures show as broken (the cracked picture icon) on this thread - http://forums.hybrid...230-diff-mount/

Clicking on a picture link just gets the spinning wheel. The pictures used to show up fine on my system, in the thread and clicked open, before.

But in this thread - ... small pictures in the thread blew up to a good size and looked fine when clicked on.

Edit - Firefox and IE8 give similar results to Chrome.

Should be fixed now. Thanks for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...