HybridZ

WTB: 86mm-86.5mm flattops

Swervey McZCar

The pistons where out of a motor with 120,000 miles then I rebuilt it and put triple webers on it... Then put a few miles on them and now I've decided to go turbo so no need for them. I will ask my machinest his opinion on their condition when I pick up my block

That's the camera angle cause they are all stock p79 pistons from nissan ill measure when i get home but when i reinstalled them after the rebuild there was not a specific order i reinstalled them in and there was absolutely no vibrations what-so-ever

Edited by Randall

Randall, It looks like those pistons are not all the same part. Some skirts are longer than others. That would make it very hard to balance. I appreciate it but I will have to decline. I'm going to re-post this ad in the correct forum.

Thanks,

-Stan

Just measured all 6 exactly 3 and 1/16 of an inch long...was curious why you would think a stock P79 nissan flat-top would have different lengths but picture angles can be deceiving.