HybridZ

Doors wanted First Gen

King's Evil

Hey guys, I got a 1973 240Z, and I am in need for two complete doors on both sides. Preferably all good condition with keys, don't care on paint or small dents, Electric windows models are a plus.

I am located in Vacaville, California 95687. Hoping could find some locals.

Send pics and your price, maybe shipping price?

Thanks.

I've got nice, clean doors, but don't have matching keys. Re-keying the locks isn't a big deal though, just remove them and send 'em off to a locksmith with the key. Easy-peasy and inexpensive!

The doors are on the shell I've got for sale, so I want to hold off for a little bit before I totally part it out. I'm on the Peninsula. I can give you a holler if/when I decide to get rid of them.

I've got nice, clean doors, but don't have matching keys. Re-keying the locks isn't a big deal though, just remove them and send 'em off to a locksmith with the key. Easy-peasy and inexpensive!

The doors are on the shell I've got for sale, so I want to hold off for a little bit before I totally part it out. I'm on the Peninsula. I can give you a holler if/when I decide to get rid of them.

Do you have a nice cowl for an S30 car 1975. Let bme know i'm in the bay area and have a collection of engine and electrical parts.

Thanks for so much post in such short time, I wonder if shipping doors would be cheap if its within the states?

Let me know I will be interested. When you are wanting let them go, lets talk I got few questions for the doors you got. If not let me know so I can pick my options. Pictures would be great too, and your asking price and quote for shipping to 95687.

Ive got a set of nice doors with a complete matching lock set.

93907 near 101.

Got any pictures of them? Whats your qoute for 95687 and your price? What they came off of?

Thanks so far

Let me know I will be interested. When you are wanting let them go, lets talk I got few questions for the doors you got. If not let me know so I can pick my options. Pictures would be great too, and your asking price and quote for shipping to 95687.

I'll let you know, but shipping would suck. I'm only about 1.5 hours away from you so the drive wouldn't be bad. I could probably give you both doors for $100, but I'm not separating them from the car just yet.

2012-07-28164126.jpg

Both doors are in the same condition. I can get more pictures if you want. Leon is closer to you than me. Id rather not ship them. Im only about 2 hours or so from Vacaville and I make trips up to sacramento often, but rarely in something that could carry more than one door.

As far as price it would depend on what you wanted. Currently they are complete doors with very nice door panels. Say something like $175 for the pair complete. Car was a 1972 240Z.

2012-07-28164126.jpg

Both doors are in the same condition. I can get more pictures if you want. Leon is closer to you than me. Id rather not ship them. Im only about 2 hours or so from Vacaville and I make trips up to sacramento often, but rarely in something that could carry more than one door.

As far as price it would depend on what you wanted. Currently they are complete doors with very nice door panels. Say something like $175 for the pair complete. Car was a 1972 240Z.

I honestly like your doors, if you could get some close ups that would be cool, I don't really need door panels, but if something you want to throw in with the doors, that cool. How does the window work on your doors, any stripped handles gears or so?

I'll let you know, but shipping would suck. I'm only about 1.5 hours away from you so the drive wouldn't be bad. I could probably give you both doors for $100, but I'm not separating them from the car just yet.

Let me know, I still have couple of weeks to decide till my pay day comes.

Thanks all.