HybridZ

WTB: S30 Stock head complete with cam

70240Z

I have the rare E/31 cylinder head that came on the early 240's complete with camshaft. It has been sitting since rebuilt a year ago.I was planning on porting it but never got around to going that route.I have $600 into it. I also have a stage 1 camshaft for street performance or even freeway depending on 5/speed trany close or open ratio. Let me pull it out of packaging for confirmation.

Edited by zentech

I have the rare E/31 cylinder head that came on the early 240's complete with camshaft. It has been sitting since rebuilt a year ago.I was planning on porting it but never got around to going that route.I have $600 into it. I also have a stage 1 camshaft for street performance or even freeway depending on 5/speed trany close or open ratio. Let me pull it out of packaging for confirmation.

Nice, but not looking to spend that much since I plan on doing a swap to an L28 sometime next year, just looking to do a temporary fix for now so I can drive it. Thanks!

I have a N42 head that has been ported and polished with a stock cam. I can load pics if you are interested....$150. It has been sitting for years. I found a head during my build process and never finished this one. It is complete. I am in San Diego area.

Yes please, i'd like to see some pics, Thanks :icon47: