HybridZ

L28 / stroker longblock ?

Jimmy

Would like to try a Want To Buy here, as I`m considering a new engine for my 240z.

I`m currently running the stock L24 with 6-1, dcoe 40, upgrade ignition ++, and dont think it`s quite enough. I`m in Norway, but would like/need to have it shipped to Fort Lauderdale. Since it is going to cost some in shipping I`m looking for a nicely built longblock/complete engine/NA/Turbo.

The car is a street driven car, but far from daily.

Thank`s!

Kind regards

Jimmy

I have a fully built L24 with e31 head, racer Brown cam, Arias custom pistons.... o-ringed head. It had my turbo tom kit on it with meth and nos. Pm me if you want it or more info. I can provide all info i have including the original cam card.

Do you still have the L-24 mated to an E-31 cyl head for sale??

• 2 weeks later...

Do a search on his ebay name, some people have posted that they were not happy with the rebuilt engines he's supplied.

Look into having Dave Rebello build you an engine, with the exchange rate and shipping it may be cheaper then you first thought. Worth investigating at least...

Jimmy,

I can also vouch for Dave Rebello as well. He is the one responsible for us going 172mph at Bonneville with an L6. We are the current Bonneville record holder in F/GT. If you go to www.rebelloracing.com you will see our car/video as well as several others that use Daves engines.

I did all of my work with Dave and his guys over the phone, I live 2000+ miles away and was extremely happy with how everything went right down to the shipping.

If you need to discuss anything at all contact me through www.victorymotorsports.org and I will help all I can. You absolutely will not regret getting an engine from Rebello.

Burton Brown