HybridZ

Need Electromotive TECII tuner in Washington

sweetleaf

Looking for either a professional shop or somebody really good at tuning a TECII system. I would prefer somebody around the Seattle/Ballard area. If anybody can point me in a good direction, I would really appreciate it. Or if you yourself have experience with the system I would consider it. Car currently runs decent but I am not at the location to continue tuning, the car is at a friends house. He has a nice shop and does a lot of custom 300ZX work.

Here's the specs. Was put on hold for a while

Electromotive TEC II w/wintecII
T3/T04E 
Turbonetics Delgate 
HKS bypass
485CC Injectors.
Massive FMIC
2.5" IC pipes
3" Mandrel bent exhaust
Stock Turbo Block w/P90
New Fuel Sys. Kinsler Pump 8AN lines.
240SX TB Everything port matched.

• 1 year later...

Sorry I know this is old but I figured I'd leave it for reference. Blame it on a long day...

TEC2 is very simple to tune. If your car already has decent startup and enrichment settings then any tuner with experience in the powerplant or a turbo tuner with some fuel/boost/timing goals should have no problem working it out. Just tell them the procedure for map change/save/load and they should be up and running. I never played with the L motor enough to know if it liked to be lean and retarded or rich and advanced or somewhere in the middle or I'd give you some ideas of what they'd need to know.

Edited by WizardBlack