HybridZ

target afr table share/help

im having trouble finding a good target afr table to work with on tunerstudio to use ve analyze live. its basically a stock l28et running probably 13psi with a bov. other than that its stock. if anybody has a similar setup and would like to share their target afr table that would be excellent!!

thanks nigel i actually found some more stuff in those links that helped my tune alot. however i have looked through the post youre referring to before but i havent seen and afr tables which is why im hoping to start that thread here. maybe i just missed them?

The post Nigel is referring to is here: http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/34536-megasquirt-map-information-sharing-all-code-versions/

There are a number of AFR tables posted in that thread, you'll just have to search them out. Also, a number of people just posted their entire .msq rather than just images of tables. Many people have had success using tunes posted by HybridZ member cygnusx1, and he has posted several tunes in that thread.