HybridZ

rubber fuel lines full length of car

Running 3/8 and 5/16 lines for my lt1 swap while its on the rotisserie. Any of you guys just run plain old rubber lines the full length in same place as the stock lines? I just did this and I'm starting to worry about the rubber lines being exposed. Need some reassurance .....

I am currently running stainless hardline all the way.  But my first V8 Z, I used a couple pieces of 3/8 flared line from the auto store and used adapters at either end.  Was fairly inexpensive and the line wasn't to hard to work with, ran a coupling in the center and cushion clamps to secure the line out of the way of any rubbing scraping issues.  

Cheers

Ryan

I just purchased 5ft sections of flared line to go in the stock line brackets. Then rubber on each end is wat I will try at first.

Can't remember if the camaro had 3 lines or only one 3/8 supply and one 5/16 return....???

A 3rd vapor line to a charcoal canister if I remember right, I just re-used the one on the 280Z