HybridZ

Videos of your Z's

Ghettodeffender

OK I'll bite.  This is a video of my 240z when I got her running 2 years ago...Before I took her apart to restore her lol.  She had the original E31 block with a E88 head someone swapped out from the original e31 head.  There is a huge exhaust leak and the carbs are shot, but yet she runs!

OK I'll bite.  This is a video of my 240z when I got her running 2 years ago...Before I took her apart to restore her lol.  She had the original E31 block with a E88 head someone swapped out from the original e31 head.  There is a huge exhaust leak and the carbs are shot, but yet she runs!

love the egg white on that!

Time for some self-aggrandizement. :P

L24 with stock cam, triples, Nissan Motorsports header to twin pipes:

Since then, I've switched to EDIS and tuned the spark curve as well as gotten the carbs in a better state of tune. Hopefully, I'll get a new baseline done sometime soon.

Dreco, your Z sounds fantastic! and looks like you were doing some work on the road course!.. great vid!  Stony as always, it is great to see your Z again.. I hope you get back up and racing soon with some more vids.

thanks!  that was the old 3.0L stroker motor built by Rebello Racing.  Had header with 3" exhaust w/bored SU's.   Friends say it was one of the best sounding cars they've ever heard.  The video was from Motorsport Ranch in Cresson TX.   The Z is currently under construction getting an LS6/T56 swap. 

My cousin is a member at Motorsport Ranch.  He's had a silver WRx station wagon, a spec miata and a Radical out there.  His name is Jake Turrell and last we talked he was working on a Caterham.  His brother in law is Keith Verges, who I think spends a lot of time on that track in a variety of vehicles.  We wore out a pair of his tires one day about 10 years ago in the WRx.  LOVE that place! It is the safest track I've ever seen.  I've been both on the track and OFF the track, yet his car is no worse for the experience; the runoff areas are so nice.  Perhaps some day I can make the trip to join you for a day of driving?